attachment.php

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 255
Last edited by a moderator:
All they have to do is cancel and re-order its not going to sell out quickly

Very easy to re-order

But if the order was placed with other Horror steelbooks via the offer and those other steelbooks have shipped or started to ship, the order cannot be canceled. At least in the past they do not allow cancellations on orders with multiple items where some have already shipped. Maybe this has changed since.

I'm having some trouble with the Blu Ray releases, which Arrow ones come in the white slipcase, with the reversible covers? It doesn't say :(

Most are out of print. Unfortunately Zavvi does not change the stock artwork on these releases. Many still show the blue slipcase (city of the living dead, exterminator) but they are actually the re-release in the standard case. Amzon has since changed the stock photo on most of these. I would go directly through arrowfilms if you are interested, they are most likely to answer questions properly and help you out.

Reactions: Sir Hilary Bray
Hardly any of them anymore,as most are out of print & have had re-releases.

This may help- http://arrowvideodeck.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/out-of-print-what-and-why_25.html?m=1

Most are out of print. Unfortunately Zavvi does not change the stock artwork on these releases. Many still show the blue slipcase (city of the living dead, exterminator) but they are actually the re-release in the standard case. Amzon has since changed the stock photo on most of these. I would go directly through arrowfilms if you are interested, they are most likely to answer questions properly and help you out.

Thanks for the info gents! I took a risk on a few of them, but I could always could send them back.

I was over the moon to get 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2', the three disc set, really looking forward to that one.

Anyway, thanks to the price drop, I bit the bullet and per-ordered 'Black Sunday', can't beat classic horror!

Reactions: Lukesablade
Thanks for the info gents! I took a risk on a few of them, but I could always could send them back.

I was over the moon to get 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2', the three disc set, really looking forward to that one.

Anyway, thanks to the price drop, I bit the bullet and per-ordered 'Black Sunday', can't beat classic horror!

Your welcome.

I ordered bay of blood recently & that came in the limited slipbox,so you never know your luck.

Reactions: Sir Hilary Bray
But if the order was placed with other Horror steelbooks via the offer and those other steelbooks have shipped or started to ship, the order cannot be canceled. At least in the past they do not allow cancellations on orders with multiple items where some have already shipped. Maybe this has changed since.

You can still cancel when part of an order were an item has already been shipped
You choose query instead of cancel

Select item you want cancel

I done this lots of times
With multiples titles in one order
Just make sure you only tick the item you want to cancel

Reactions: Skog and hansgruber
From Arrow Video Facebook
10366094_783346741699322_5502001198646402203_n.jpg

This is the actual Golden ticket that's in one of these 6 Zavvi Exclusive Arrow Video Steelbooks

Maniac Cop
Day of the Dead
Black Sunday
Inferno
City of the Living Dead
Phenomena

Good luck to who ever Wins this fantastic prize

Does anyone know if ordering this and Phenomina and then cancelling this one will let me get it for £15? Or will that little trick not work? Thanks ;)

SPECIAL FEATURES:
•Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
•High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of two versions of the film; ‘The Mask of Satan’ – the European version with score by Roberto Nicolosi & ‘Black Sunday’ – the re-edited and re-dubbed AIP version with Les Baxter score, on home video for the first time
•Three audio versions: Optional Italian, European English and AIP English re-dub and re-score
•English SDH subtitles for both English versions and a new English subtitle translation of the Italian audio
•Audio Commentary with Bava biographer and expert Tim Lucas
•Introduction to the film by author and critic Alan Jones
•Interview with star and horror icon Barbara Steele
•Deleted Scene from the Italian version with notes by Tim Lucas
•International Trailer
•US Trailer
•Italian Trailer
•TV Spot
•I Vampiri (1956) – Italy’s first sound horror film directed by Riccardo Freda and Mario Bava
•US I Vampiri Trailer ‘The Devil’s Commandment’
•Trailer reel – trailers of all the major works by Mario Bava
•Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the films by Matt Bailey and Alan Jones, illustrated with original archive stills and posters

Region: B
Rating: 15
Discs: 1
Duration: 87 mins
Language: Italian/English
Subtitles: English SDH
Aspect Ratio: 1.66:1 (16x9)
Audio: Mono 2.0
Colour: Colour

I hope Arrow Video learn their lesson from this cock-up, and go back to listing their SteelBooks on Amazon, instead of offering Zavvi the exclusive. I know they are just a small indie studio publishing obscure films and need all the support they can get, but do they really need the support of Zavvi when they give such poor service?

Reactions: Ronnie3067