Amazon JP Buy Link
YesAsia Buy Link
Notes: Region-free, inside art

81Nd1DiHA7L__AA1500_.jpg

Actual pics thanks to prodigy1985:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you happen to know the audio and subtitle options for the disc? Thanks.

Audio: German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Russian, English

Subs: English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch;Flemish, Portuguese, Czech, Russian

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

I love the sticker. Playstation 3.

Its a post card.

Last edited:
Reactions: CozICan
Received today terrible packaging from AJ lucky the steels survived after being stacked on top of each other

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348227512.484155.jpg

Reactions: Staind
These just came today in he US. Very fast shipping from Japan (I ordered from HMV). The postcard inside is a nice touch and they Steelbooks look and feel top notch. Too bad they missed the 3rd movie for the Trilogy. I ended up getting the third Blade from Media Market, but these releases are definitely cooler.

what about the runtime of the movie ? the original movie ist not allowed to be sold in germany thx to f..... FSK :-( you can buy this movie here in germany only as strong cutted version with over 11 minutes of deleated scenes

can't believe it sold out so quickly. Happy to own a mint copy. :scat:

what about the runtime of the movie ? the original movie ist not allowed to be sold in germany thx to f..... FSK :-( you can buy this movie here in germany only as strong cutted version with over 11 minutes of deleated scenes

if it's listed, it's listed in Japanese. But knowing Japan, this will be the regular "uncut" version.