kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Bloodline.jpg

Bloodline - Netflix

Premiere Date: Friday, March 20, 2015
Starring: Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Norbert Leo Butz, Jacinda Barrett, Jamie McShane, Enrique Murciano, Sissy Spacek, and Sam Shepard

When the eldest brother and black sheep of the Rayburn family returns home, he exposes the emotional demons that lie at the core of the family, threatening to tear them apart. With a stellar cast headlined by Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Norbert Leo Butz, Jacinda Barrett, Jamie McShane, Enrique Murciano, Sissy Spacek, and Sam Shepard, the 13-episode series is from executive producers Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler (Damages), and produced by Sony Pictures Television.

Is anyone else watching this? I'm four episodes on and absolutely loving it. The cast and performances are top tier. It helps that Ben Mendelsohn is my favourite actor. I'm only four episodes in and it's quite a slow burn but utterly conpling. I hear that the final four or so episodes are some of the best stuff Netflix has done. I can't wait to get through this and highly recommend it.

@jonnie123 I plan on watching it this summer once the regular tv season is finished. Too many shows on right now. Hard to keep up.

But I'm looking forward to it. Everything that I have heard is that its really good. Thanks for recommending it!

Reactions: jonnie123