UK...
Release date: 5 June 2012
Buy Link: Amazon CA
Price: $21.49
Region Free

71-2hbcw2sL._AA500_.jpg

Video:

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid $40 for this a while ago, and i was happy with the purchase. Even now, when i see it can be had for $25, i am still ok with the $40 i paid way back when. There were none on ebay at the time, and the last one in "sold listings" had been sold quite some time ago, so i got it from a guy on the other forum.

I haven't opened it yet, in spite of the fact that i really love the movie and don't own the regular release. I think i'll give it a go some time, soon. This needs to be watched again.

I still wonder where all of these recent copies for sale came from..... I'm kind of bummed because I paid $55 for one off ebay and just noticed a few scratches on the bottom EEK!

Really unique steelbook, though. I like how they embossed the line of cocaine.... I mean any cocaine on any steelbook should always be embossed. :hilarious:

This one has all the attributes of the complete SteelBook - embossing/debossing, clean artwork front and back, inside artwork, art on disc and glossy finish, PLUS it is a Worldwide Exclusive Artwork like its brethens in that same release wave - Limitless, Pirahna, and Kick-Ass.

Definitely worthy of any SteelBook collection :thumbs:

Last edited:
Rec'd today, but was dented...opened a dispute with the seller, will see where this leads

Can you update us on what happened with your dispute?

I received my copy today as well and it has a tiny dent and tiny scratch. I opened a dispute as well.

Just wondering if you ended up sending it back for refund or what happened.

Can you update us on what happened with your dispute?

I received my copy today as well and it has a tiny dent and tiny scratch. I opened a dispute as well.

Just wondering if you ended up sending it back for refund or what happened.
I have sent it back for a full refund and have since found it on Amazon for the same price and am waiting for it come.

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Very rare to get a perfect copy of this one. Around 80% of the copies I got during the pre order had tiny ding in the same place. More than likely a factory defect

Reactions: Sounder