Blue Beetle (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 18, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 24, at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £25.99

Blue Beetle Front.jpg

Blue Beetle Open.jpg Blue Beetle inside.jpg

Last edited:
Jackie Brown last...
Heart Attack Oh Dear GIF by BLoafX
Well, unless you count deathproof, I'd agree. Jackie Brown is an excellent film, but it comes behind the other 8 QT films for me, and for most people tbh.

Saying it's the worst QT film isn't exactly an insult though. It's like pointing at one Harlem Globetrotter and saying they're the weakest, from a team specifically tailored to exhibition skill.

I always ranked Dark World last too. But if you were ranking Tarantinos movies, something still would have to be last right. It's Jackie Brown for me. But thar doesn't mean I still don't really enjoy the movie just that something has to be last.
Four Rooms was the worst for me, guess that's what happens when you have 4 writers and 4 directors working on the same movie. (It's part of his filmpgraphy right?)

Yeah he only directed the one story. The one with the finger being cut off I believe. I've only actually only seen it once, and that was like 20 something years ago when I caught it on tv at 3am one time.

Four Rooms was the worst for me, guess that's what happens when you have 4 writers and 4 directors working on the same movie. (It's part of his filmpgraphy right?)

See I personally fcking love Deathproof. But there isn't a bad one imo. Just something has to be top and something has to be bottom. But if I had to assign them all a rating put of 100 they would all be at least 95.

It's like the MCU. Ok they have issues with phase 5 so lets look at just Phase 1. They are all absalute bangers imo.
Well, unless you count deathproof, I'd agree. Jackie Brown is an excellent film, but it comes behind the other 8 QT films for me, and for most people tbh.

Saying it's the worst QT film isn't exactly an insult though. It's like pointing at one Harlem Globetrotter and saying they're the weakest, from a team specifically tailored to exhibition skill.

Deathproof isn't counted as one of his "films" though is it, or four rooms etc.. There's 9, as of OUATIH. 10, before he retires (apparently). Of those 9, Jackie Brown is typically the least impressive/popular/acclaimed, whichever word you choose.

Deathproof isn't counted as one of his "films" though is it, or four rooms etc.. There's 9, as of OUATIH. 10, before he retires (apparently). Of those 9, Jackie Brown is typically the least impressive/popular/acclaimed, whichever word you choose.
Kill bill 1 and 2 are counted as 1 movie as far as his filmography goes. Deathproof counts.

- Reservoir Dogs
- Pulp Fiction
- Jackie Brown
- Kill Bill 1/2
- Deathproof
- Inglourious Basterds
- Django
- Hateful 8
- Once Upon a time in Hollywood

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Right, Four Rooms doesn't of course, but Death Proof does count.

Of those 9, Jackie Brown is typically the least impressive/popular/acclaimed, whichever word you choose.
If you go by Tomatoes site, Jackie Brown is in 4th place, with only Dogs, Fiction and Basterds higher rated (first two because they're first, and the other becauseof its subject matter, so really Jackie Brown is the best after the legendary two that made him), and it has been listed by many as a favorite back in '97, and over the years since.
It's my #1 for sure. :D

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Kill bill 1 and 2 are counted as 1 movie as far as his filmography goes. Deathproof counts.

- Reservoir Dogs
- Pulp Fiction
- Jackie Brown
- Kill Bill 1/2
- Deathproof
- Inglourious Basterds
- Django
- Hateful 8
- Once Upon a time in Hollywood
Right, I guess I had that the wrong way around. KB 1 & 2 being separate films, and Deathproof not really being an "official" film

I'll still see it as that way regardless tbh, because KB 1 & 2 are for sure separate theatrical films, and Deathproof is half of the Grindhouse feature. The two cuts of those individual features aren't what I'd class as theatrical films by their release history.