Bluraysteelbooks.com Fantasy Football League

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Who here plays Fantasy Football or would be interested in it?

I'm going to create a league if we get a good amount of people.

Rules to Join the League:

1) Must have atleast 15 posts. (Dont have 15 and are really interested? Then get to postin' ;) no bias to new members - come one, come all)
2) Why do we have to have atleast 15 posts? Cause this is for contributing members. Why? Keep reading.

I'll create a league via yahoo.

Prize for the winner: A free Blu-ray SteelBook from Amazon Germany which could be delivered world-wide. Seeing as how its a LONG time before their will be a winner ... expect the pot to increase with goodies.

In reference to #2 ... that is why --^

PS: This is for the SteelBook peeps only.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Updated a bit.

Last edited:
Wooo, count me in. :scat:

EDIT - I've been playing FFL for many years, love the whole thing - draft day at work is always a fun time.

Last edited:
how do we join this league dude?

I take it your interested, then just get your post count up. Which btw, it has just be officially LOWERED for more people to get in ... Just wanted to give the longer standing members a fair chance to sign up.

I'll create the league on Friday and send out emails. For those who are interested & have met requirements, PM me your email address.

sweet,

Furiano
Wreck
Horhay
Junkie
Apsmith
shepswfc (pending)

C'mon peeps we need some more ... if you dont know how to play, I could teach you, VERY easy ... requires atleast 1 to 2 online updates per week for the most part.

POST COUNT LOWERED!

bet, so with you and remix that makes 8. I'll make the league today and send out invites via email.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

until all have accepted (email invites) people CAN still join but remember we need to keep an even # so if its now at 8 and you want to join try and get another person to join with you.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

invites sent to all 8!

Only 4 have joined up ... still need people, if your interested PM me your email addy.

3 more invites sent out!!!

If anyone else is interested send me your email addy.

If you want in, we could invite you ... but if you win, I must inform you that getting the free steel may change your life forever! You'd become ... one of.... US!

If you want in, we could invite you ... but if you win, I must inform you that getting the free steel may change your life forever! You'd become ... one of.... US!

That's a shame it's NFL. I love NFL, but because of the time difference, it's so hard to keep with, so I don't know enough players to give it a go.

Who won this league ( I cant check right now ... ) but totally forgot to award the winner. :p