Mar 16, 2013
Canada
Planned release date: 13th August 2013
Price: $29.99 sold out
Pre-order: here

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shanester and Rand
Got my copy ordered but shipping to Canada was $22.95 seems very high for a bluray
I find its more costly to ship something from the US to Canada, then any other country. I get better deals on shipping from Europe and Asia usually. Just think tho in a week the blu ray is gonna cost $100.00 plus $20.00 shipping on ebay haha...

It's says on tcm DUE TO THE LIMITED AVAILABILITY OF THIS TITLE, THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE COPY PER PERSON

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Ya I saw 2 copies on eBay already for 100+

It's says on tcm DUE TO THE LIMITED AVAILABILITY OF THIS TITLE, THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE COPY PER PERSON

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Ya I saw 2 copies on eBay already for 100+

Glad to hear you got one, its gonna be a nice one to have in the collection..

I will order now just thought if you had a code I could use it

Just the 10% discount for signing up

Or type TCMSHOP10 for 10% off on $75 + order.

I'll pass on this one. Had a chance to pre-order this on screenarchives.com

Says title is no longer available ,did this go on pre order yet. Or did it sell out.

Screenarchives sent me an email the 1st day its available to pre-order. Probably tcm.com bought the rest of stock from screenarchives.com that's why they run out of stock so fast.

Still a few copies left at tcm get it while you can,eBay is already charging $100+

http://shop.tcm.com/detail.php?p=460627

Here they are $34.95+ shipping

Shipping to Canada is $22.95

DUE TO THE LIMITED AVAILABILITY OF THIS TITLE, THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE COPY PER PERSON.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

It just came back up on screen archives

http://www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm/ID/25494/BODY-DOUBLE-1984-LIMIT-1-COPY-PER-CUSTOMER/