Boxes & Fragile/Warning cellotape

Top_cat2

BANNED
Apr 11, 2011
Australia
Hi Guys,

just a quick question about ?

where do you USA guys get them boxes that you send approx 2 x steelz in ? :here is a pic & allso the Code ?? How much do they cost ??

dscf8657n.jpg

dscf8659j.jpg

And I allso just got an reall nice Box from UK with Fragile Tape on it :thumbs:

dscf8660h.jpg

thanks Daz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
They are flat rate boxes at the post office, I can stop by my post office tomorrow to price them for you. I think they are around $11 but that includes prepaid shipping for anything that fits in the box.

You can get them at the post office for free or usps.com, you only pay for them when you use them to ship

Last edited:
Reactions: Top_cat2
What I'd like to know is where people get their packing boxes for steels in the UK. The Post Office have nothing suitable, and neither do big stationers like Staples. It'd be handy to know where UK guys get their boxes from (for single items I just use recycled Play.com packaging).

That box in TC's bottom pic looks like the kind of box I receive when I get stuff from guys in Canada. The Fragile Tape you can buy in UK stationers. You can't get it in Aus?

Reactions: Top_cat2
They are flat rate boxes at the post office, I can stop by my post office tomorrow to price them for you. I think they are around $11 but that includes prepaid shipping for anything that fits in the box.

You can get them at the post office for free or usps.com, you only pay for them when you use them to ship

well that is just "awsome" !!!!! For FREE !!!!! :LOL: ~ I pay $1.40 per Box here in Aus :angry: ~ so ? wats the chance some one in USA ~ can send me some of them Mothers over here ??? same ID Code as in second pic ;)

What I'd like to know is where people get their packing boxes for steels in the UK. The Post Office have nothing suitable, and neither do big stationers like Staples. It'd be handy to know where UK guys get their boxes from (for single items I just use recycled Play.com packaging).

That box in TC's bottom pic looks like the kind of box I receive when I get stuff from guys in Canada. The Fragile Tape you can buy in UK stationers. You can't get it in Aus?

Yeh , Rob, I got that box this moring from a very Well known guy on here & its prob the best 2 x Steelz box I have ever had !!! bet it cost about 20 pence ??

Two steelbooks fit nicely in a "video" flat rate box. They can be ordered for free in the US from USPS.com.

is that a Flat rate box in the first & second pic ?? Awsome for 1 x Steel:thumbs:

sweet !!, I use this Orange tape with Fragile written in Black !! , but it clashes with my boxes , as they are REd , so doesnt go down to well :emb: Will hope fully get 1 of you USA guys to get me some White Tape with Fragile written on it :D We here in Aus mate are still in the Ice Age Tril :tear: