Veronica Mars superhero exclusives FS

Oct 31, 2014
I have never created a thread to sell anything here. I’ve sold and purchased from members a few times just from posts made in regular threads when I occasionally had one to sell or wanted to buy something.

However, I have 4 exclusives in the superhero movie genre that I would like to sell and I figured I would try to help other members out before listing them on eBay if no one here is interested.

I do not, unfortunately, sell anything overseas and usually not even to businesses in the USA that forward overseas, although I can possibly reevaluate that on case-by-case basis. So, if you are in the USA and you are interested in any of these, please let me know. I will ship in a thick box with bubble wrap by media mail and I will include insurance with the total shipping cost. Thank you.

Ant-Man lenticular (Blufans)-like new. It’s never been viewed like anything I list as like new and this lenticular version would also come with a bonus of the art cards that came with the other edition

Ant-Man and the Wasp A2 (Weet)-brand new/sealed

Birds of Prey DL (Manta Lab)-this one is kind of between like new and brand new. It’s got a large tear in the shrink wrap down the side but I have never taken out the steelbook (which is still sealed) or the booklet out but I would still sell it closer to a like new price if you viewed the photos and felt that was necessary.

Man of Steel FS (Manta Lab)-like new