Price: £45.00

91JaANICpPL._SL1500_.jpg
91B70lHHB+L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2,329
Last edited by a moderator:
$54.98 at JB HIFI so around 15 pound cheaper.... just waiting on a email back to make sure it contains the coins.

Having watched the unboxing, I am so glad I didnt order it. It is the absolute epitome of a boxset that is expensive for nothing.

£45 for the bluray with slip cover just released its £8.99 everywhere. A sad pin badge. One coin and some other junk.

For the price at the very least it should have the steelbook.

That set should be about £25 tops. Only if it had the steelbook would it possibly be worth near £50.

Disappointing, looks so much cheaper looking than the picture.

Reactions: noeldoran
Having watched the unboxing, I am so glad I didnt order it. It is the absolute epitome of a boxset that is expensive for nothing.

£45 for the bluray with slip cover just released its £8.99 everywhere. A sad pin badge. One coin and some other junk.

That set should be about £25 tops. Only if it had the steelbook would it possibly be worth near £50.

100% agree with you on that one

Reactions: Flash

Actually the boxset itself looks pretty good and sturdy. Got a nice gloss finnish to it. Totally agree with you about the price and that it should have included the steelbook though.

The type of box kinda looks like the one from the Prometheus CE.
If it is, then it's pretty good. I was thinking of getting this, but lately I've been spending too much money on movies (steels) and it has to stop...at least for a while. Otherwise I'll end up on water and crackers for breakfast, lunch and dinner :emb:

This will be reduced just like the Star Trek one with the ship which was overpriced and pretty crap.

This needed the steelbook

I just watched the unboxing video Paul put up, and scrolled down - I couldn't agree more.

Apart from the script - what a load of old crap!

The ****** little bag that's stamped made in china, and the pretend coin really did it for me.
Let's see . . .
£8-99 for the blu
£5-99 for the script
£1-00 for the pin badge
£2-oo for the box (and that's being generous)
£0-25p for the crappy bag
£0-25p for the pretend coin

And it's currently £53!!

seriously glad I didn't waste the money

Reactions: Flash