Brick (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Ultra Limited) (WEA) [UK]

Apr 10, 2013
Ireland
Release date: November 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Brick (live this Sunday, 3rd)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Gloss finish, limited to 2000 copies, WEA

front.jpg

rear.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 262
Last edited by a moderator:
Only seen this once... was ok, nothing special imo.

OP updated - Seems someone updated it at the same time. :p

Love this, hope that artwork stays I don't want the same boring already used artwork.

Got all excited when I see this thread, but then I see the art! I absolutely love this film but that art is terrible. The DVD art is so much better, would look amazing glossy on a steel (just take away the 5 character pictures boxes) . I do like that back art tho. Shame, this had potential.

SOLD! I've never seen the art, I love it! And Studiocanal have stepped up their game with these gloss finishes. And Brick is one of my favorite neo-noir films of all time. I had the Canadian disc but I saw that the UK disc is better, so a steelbook is perfect.

Although I hope this is 1080p, not 1080i like the current disc.

Only seen this once... was ok, nothing special imo.

OP updated - Seems someone updated it at the same time. :p

I felt the same way the first time I saw it. After seeing it again I love it and pick up something new each time.

• Informative
Reactions: RekLess and Noodles
I felt the same way the first time I saw it. After seeing it again I love it and pick up something new each time.
Well I'm always up for giving films a second chance... there's been many that I thought were meh or just ok on initial viewing, then ended up loving them the second time around. Plus it was a good few years ago when I first/last saw this... can't say I even remember much from it to be honest. Will probably pick up the steel anyway, because I like the artwork enough and am confident I'll find the film more enjoyable now.

Reactions: lolwut