DigiPack Buried Blu-ray Digipack [Spain]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Enterrado

Just found this new digibook due for release in Spain on the 15th of February 2011. It's another Fnac exclusive. It seems to be a bit non-standard in that the book is entirely separate from the discs (blu-ray & DVD), which look like they are contained in a standard snap case. No details yet on languages, subtitles etc - will update when I find out.

buried_1_ES.jpg

Last edited:
Looks cool, but not considered a true digibook as there are tons of editions like these. Especially on fnac.fr and even in USA.

Just viewed this last night as it was released here in the states....it was very well done. Awesome camera angles and intense moments. Amazing film. Sad that it didnt get much push during this the awards season. I cannot wait to get my hands on this edition.

Buried update

Fnac have now rather confusingly added this picture to the product description for Enterrado (Buried) on their site:

buried_2_ES.jpg

This looks completely different to the original photo they are still showing at the top of the description.
The link to the Fnac page (scroll down to see) is here

See, if it just comes with that lighter ... I wont really care .... but if the whole thing fits inside that lighter ... that would be cool. But MAN a wooden box edition would be awesome. I think I might try a go at making one!

The lighter ties in with the movie, but a wooden box editon for this would have been out of this world awesome.

Buried Group Buy... If Enough Interest.

This is released on February 15th. Price is 23.99 euros. I would need to place an order with my local Fnac on February 8th. Postage would be around 10 euros per copy. I have never organized a group buy before, but I understand this edition will only be released in Spain and will be limited to the store FNAC. In my opinion this is also a very important film. Each parcel would be posted with a tracking number. Anyone wanting a copy would be required to let me know before February 8th, and on confirmation of order would be required to pay before February 15th. In case they limit numbers that I can have then collectors will receive on a first come first served basis.
Anything Ive missed mentioning please dont hesitate to chime in.
PS...At the time of payment any tip would be gladly welcomed and remembered. :D

I found this online, it was swag/prizes given away as promo back at release.

win-this-570x550.jpg

Some really cool stuff that would go well with my custom collectors edition.