Slipbox Call Me By Your Name (Blu-ray Slipbox) (WeET Collection) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: June 27, 2018
Purchase links: KimchiDVD Full slip - Lenticular (Pre-order on June 14at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $30.99
Note: Full slip 700 copies - Lenticular (O-ring) 800 copies

35051436_2115900758444790_9130552871555694592_o.jpg35145991_2115900738444792_526390375753973760_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When Plain Archive told me they Loved the movie, but they would not do a premium release for it as they did not have the distribution rights in Korea I was disappointed.
I never expected that WeET Collection would actually do a premium for this :drool:

This little Premium Edition(both editions) will definitely be one of the most beautiful Elite (Amaray) Premium Edition for This Year.

WeET Collection putting their unique touch treatment on their slim Fullslip and a gorgeous lenticular.
(I did not think that the lenticular picture would make a great lenti but oh was I wrongs !!!)
The Lenticular picture displays very well Elio resting his head on Oliver, nice 3D Depth.
The Title on the Lenti has a nice 3D effect as well, altough more subdued it's a nice little touch.

each line has a different depth;

Call Me
By Your
Name

3x 3d layer effect for each line of the Title, nice smooth depth...

This will definitely be one of my favorite amaray premium edition of the Year.
If you have the copies in hands, you know what I mean, just pure awesomeness :oohyeah:

One of my My Favorite movie ever getting this nice sweet extra little treatment it deserves and more :cool:

That price is just ridiculous...

But the thing is that they are selling as listings are very scrace.

Only ever 9 copies appeared on the bay [the first 7 Sold Instantly] (price slowly increased as time went by, since the first Lenticular appeared on the bay after WeET Pre-order Sold Out.

Lenticular 40.00 (Sold)
Fullslip 54.99 (Sold)
Lenticular 59.99 (Sold)
Fullslip 74.99 (Sold)
Fullslip 99.99 (Sold)
Fullslip 99.99 (Sold)
Lenticular 109.99 (Sold)

Current New Listings (although might be a bit high)

Fullslip 169.99
Lenticular 169.99

The price seems high but if they sold at 109.99 someone might just want it enough.
It is after all one of last years' best film and WeET Collection editions are Really Beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: berns
Looks awfull! Dreadfull really. Ill gladly take it of your hands if you want.

I think i'll stick with this ugly edition anyway :LOL:

But the thing is that they are selling as listings are very scrace.

Only ever 9 copies appeared on the bay [the first 7 Sold Instantly] (price slowly increased as time went by, since the first Lenticular appeared on the bay after WeET Pre-order Sold Out.

Lenticular 40.00 (Sold)
Fullslip 54.99 (Sold)
Lenticular 59.99 (Sold)
Fullslip 74.99 (Sold)
Fullslip 99.99 (Sold)
Fullslip 99.99 (Sold)
Lenticular 109.99 (Sold)

Current New Listings (although might be a bit high)

Fullslip 169.99
Lenticular 169.99

The price seems high but if they sold at 109.99 someone might just want it enough.
It is after all one of last years' best film and WeET Collection editions are Really Beautiful.

Well i bought fullslip for 47USD including shipping, it was the release day i think.

I think i'll stick with this ugly edition anyway :LOL:

Well i bought fullslip for 47USD including shipping, it was the release day i think.

I'm glad you were able to get your copy at that price :thumbs:

Yes of course on pre-order day it was 30.99 + Shipping, a lot of people missed out as it sold out in a few minutes.
And This is the kind of edition that people WANT to Keep, so they are Scarce on ebay.
Both Editions are freakin' little jewels :drool:

2 Copies available on the bay.
It's crazy price, but the 3 last copies that were listed over a month ago at 110$ all went within 4 hours.

Lenticular Edition https://www.ebay.com/itm/Call-Me-by...397116?hash=item4b4ca4833c:g:cZMAAOSwwVBbfPKf

FullSlip Edition https://www.ebay.com/itm/Call-Me-by...394860?hash=item4b4ca47a6c:g:pMAAAOSwHZhbOqlK

Lenticular Edition Appears to be Sold No Longer Available :wacky:

Last edited:
Reactions: wojo134
Plainarchive should do this instead of the crap the offering atm

''Plain Archive told me they Loved the movie, but they would not do a premium release for it as they did not have the distribution rights in Korea''

However the WeET Collection both editions are really nice in hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: tristar6