Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Who's got their copy?

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
385581_349961578398906_229899403738458_981023_1622756828_n.jpg

Experience near-future black operations with the next evolution of the legendary Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.

Pre-order now.
Out 11.13.12.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
I was razzing thunda on not buying games since he skipped out on Ghost Recon and MOH. Tho Ghost Recon, as much as I tried to like it and gave it its time its been a disappointment so I cant fault him there. :p The campaign is pretty bad ass tho im about half way through that.

ill add u next time im online cali - if ur psn isnt maxed out.

If its full I'll delete some kid that hasn't logged in for months... Lol.

And $25 for MOH, I can hook you up thunda if you can't get off for black Friday.

Zombies is so friggin intense. I just had 332 kills in 15 rounds when a horde of what seemed to be about 30 or 40 overwhelmed my fellow survivors and finally ran me down when I took a final stand blasting Ray Gun shots into the on coming infected. As soon as I saw a slight glimmer of survival, my clip ran dry and it was over.

3D MODE FTW!!!!

damn, nice .... I just played zombies with the 10 yr old ... she wants to play it but is new to it so shes got a lot of learning to do.

Your liking MOH that much eh Wreck. I might just get it after all I guess. I didnt really end up liking Ghost Recon all that much after giving it a fair shake. I might give MOH and this COD game a shot at some point.

Yeah im playing MOH MP and BO2 Zombies currently.

YOu gotta give MOH MP at least 30 mins tho .. at first I wasnt impresed andwas getting my ass kicked. Once u figure it all out you'll have a blast.