Multi Call of Duty: Ghosts - Hardened and Prestige Editions

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3, PS4, Xbox360, XboxOne

RELEASE DATE: Nov. 05, 2013
PRICE: $119.99 (Hardened) / $199.99 (Prestige)
ORDER

HARDENED:
hard.jpg

- Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition deploys with an assortment of collectible physical items and exclusive digital content designed to customize your multiplayer experience.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass. Get four epic DLC Map Packs each delivering a collection of fresh Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer content and more.
- Paracord Strap: A modern day military staple, this wearable tool allows you to carry over 9 feet of versatile paracord on hand wherever you go.
- Collectible SteelBook: Secure a limited edition steel game case featuring premium artwork.
- Player Patch: Show your enemies what you stand for with an in-game Ghosts insignia player patch.
- Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Soundtrack. Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
- Player Background: Stand out in any lobby list with a Ghosts-themed player background.
- Player Card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an in-game Ghosts insignia player card.

PRESTIGE:
prestige.jpg

- 1080p HD Tactical Camera: Film, edit, and share custom made videos with a mountable 1080p HD Tactical Camera, modeled from actual in-game equipment.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass. Get four epic DLC Map Packs each delivering a collection of fresh Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer content and more.
- Paracord Strap: A modern day military staple, this wearable tool allows you to carry over 9 feet of versatile paracord on hand wherever you go.
- Collectible SteelBook: Secure a limited edition steel game case featuring premium artwork.
- Player Patch: Show your enemies what you stand for with an in-game Ghosts insignia player patch.
- Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Soundtrack. Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
- Player Background: Stand out in any lobby list with a Ghosts-themed player background.
- Player Card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an in-game Ghosts insignia player card.

The Call of Duty: Ghosts Prestige Edition is the ultimate Collector's Edition. It comes loaded with a high-value cache of collectible physical items, including a 1080p HD Tactical Camera and bonus digital content inspired by the legendary masked Special Operations unit.

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 300
Last edited by a moderator:
These editions ate becoming too damn expensive :( Hardened Edition used to be $80 on the first releases and now its up to $120 @__@

I agree... the Hardened is ridiculously expensive now. I'm intrigued by the Prestige edition because of that 1080p camera, but I can't help but think that it'll be a giant P.O.S. and only work for a few days.

@ Playstation owners...are you all buying this for PS4 pretty much? Is anyone sticking to PS3 until next year for the yearly released games?

I was going to just get the new Batman, COD: Ghosts & NHL 14 for PS3 instead of PS4 and switch over next year..... :wtf:

@ Playstation owners...are you all buying this for PS4 pretty much? Is anyone sticking to PS3 until next year for the yearly released games?

I was going to just get the new Batman, COD: Ghosts & NHL 14 for PS3 instead of PS4 and switch over next year..... :wtf:

I'm getting Ghosts on the PS3, but that's because I probably won't be getting a PS4 at launch... though after playing around on it at the Fan Expo, it may be hard for me to commit to my original "I'm not getting the PS4 until I finish my PS3 backlog" stance.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
If you think those prices are ridiculous, the UK 360 hardened edition is £89.99 at Game....And £69 at Amazon. Exactly the same as well. Go figure.

These editions ate becoming too damn expensive :( Hardened Edition used to be $80 on the first releases and now its up to $120 @__@

I agree. That's why I'm not picking up the hardened edition this time.

After Black Ops II, it seems that Activision realized what they had in their hands in terms of potential for money. But ever since GTA: V blew everyone's expectations, I think Activision will need to seriously step up it's game.

Heck, GTA: V took 3 days to gross what Black Ops II did in 15 (give or take a few days). I didn't expect that, and I'm sure Rockstar didn't either.

Got my UK version today.

UK - Call of Duty Hardened Edition
Matte finish with metallic shine through

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Xavier