Can anyone help me get hold of Resident Evil Canada/US Steelbooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2011
Washington, UK.
Is there any chance someone would be willing to help me out with picking up the Canadian Resident Evil Steelbooks? I need all 4 of them, but to be honest Degeneration is low priority as there is a German version of that. We can do cash, but I would rather trade so if there is something in the UK/Europe you are looking for that I could pick up for you in exchange, please let me know ;) .

Is there any chance someone would be willing to help me out with picking up the Canadian Resident Evil Steelbooks? I need all 4 of them, but to be honest Degeneration is low priority as there is a German version of that. We can do cash, but I would rather trade so if there is something in the UK/Europe you are looking for that I could pick up for you in exchange, please let me know ;) .

That might a tough task as those had a smaller print run / availability in Canada than the US ones.

I think there's a very good chance that someone in the US might be able to find them at Walmart for you, however.

I am looking to unload my Walmart copies if you want them. Although I would rather do a sale since I have pretty much everything I want from Europe :p. Expensive hobbie lol. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Reactions: dream demon
That might a tough task as those had a smaller print run / availability in Canada than the US ones.

I think there's a very good chance that someone in the US might be able to find them at Walmart for you, however.

Thanks for the info ;) ; I thought these were just Canada exclusives, so everyone please include US versions in my request. Out of interest, is there any difference between the US and Canada versions?

How would I go about changing the thread title?

just to let you know all 5 steelbooks are on ebay now theres 1 bid at £100

Status
Not open for further replies.