[CANCELED] Django (Django Unchained) - 1/6 Scale Figure [Enterbay] TEASER

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
69464edejw1e015dny3koj.jpg

Originally Posted by Enterbay Bill
1/6 Scale REAL MASTERPIECE "Django unchained" to be officially announce and available in March 2013~ Here is some basic preview photo ~Django Starring by Jamie Foxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if he gets that alternate bright blue suit that he wears for the first part of the movie. :hilarious:

idk about these .... but the neca ones cause a fuss cause people who dont understand collectible action figures think kids are gonna buy them and then play "slaves" and such. Boxes said 17 and up. *sigh*

That's a good point, I wonder if Weinstein pulled the plug across the board.

I doubt it. Enterbay is overseas, so it's probably something of an "out of sight, out of mind" scenario. The general public may not be aware of Enterbay and as Wreck pointed out, they are hardly kids toys.

Pre ordered this awhile back with the Calvin Candie figure any idea when this is planned to be released?

Everything seems to indicate around May. Of course, these items tend to get delayed, although I'd also note that Enterbay also tends be better (as of late) than others in this basic area (Hot Toys, Sideshow, etc...) in terms of actually hitting their targeted releases.

Really? I am not seeing anything on their FB page or on BBTS. That sucks.

Supposedly its coming from the studio (Weinstein) in part due to protests over the NECA figures. There may be a slim chance these still get release overseas, but it's not looking good. No official word from Enterbay, but most pre-orders have been cancelled and the general word has leaked out