Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Kimchidvd Exclusive #15. :D
Drive
Release date: September
Price: TBA
Buy link: Drive - Kimchidvd Exclusive
Package detail: TBA
Artwork: TBA, Designed by Plain archive (2nd collaboration title)

Teaser image

?? -drive_teaser.jpg

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's a bit less I'll be spending with Kimchidvd, as this one and IM were the only 2 of their exclusives I was interested in. Prob would have double dipped on full slip & lenti too.

Good to know it's still getting a release in Korea though.

:(

Well, the next title for Exclusive #15 has some big shoes to fill. Drive is a great film.

How about: PULP FICTION ???

Only Pulp Fiction should be allowed to replace it.

Well that was a serious blow. That and Iron Man are the only ones I'm interested in.

Fingers crossed we get some great news soon on the Mondo version. :cool:

I'd be happy with any Cap 2 kimchi. Especially a lenti to go with Thor 2.
I can see them both on my shelf now. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought the Thor 2 lentil for the Mrs and it is nice, but I only buy Kimchi when it's WEA for my own collection, slips don't interest me unless it just happens to come with a really nice one :D

I know Blufans have had real trouble getting different art in their up and coming Thor/Cap steels.

Would love to see them do some WEA for steels that so far haven't got lots of versions.

Reactions: DodgyDave
btw. does any1 actually *want* those kimchi releases ? seems like everyone is just ordering them to immediately sell or trade for other wants.. its ridiculous! check the incoming sections of almost every thread in the trading section.. i bet thor 2 lenticular was sold more often than actual copies exist, lol

Reactions: DodgyDave
Status
Not open for further replies.