Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France
Jurassic Park Trilogy http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0057YFXZ6/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

Release date of October 25, 2011.

511sjVyrrYL.jpg

Looks like G1 size to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
but it definitely looks like a steelbook and I like the design. :) It does look like G1, but If its legit, hopefully another Country makes it and does G2 ...

I agree - looks G1 to me too - probably so they can fit all 6 discs (3 movies + 3 digital copies). I guess they decided not to do a jumbo. :(

Ah shiz muffins! It's on like Ray Dawn Chong! Looks G1, though. EEK!

EDIT: Will definitely pass if G1. Plan on getting the collector's set anyways.

but it definitely looks like a steelbook and I like the design. :) It does look like G1, but If its legit, hopefully another Country makes it and does G2 ...

The only problem is that it would be 6 discs if we can believe what the UK listing is currently for...

I like it. I would even consider getting it in G1 size, if no G2 steelbooks are released.

Universal's never made G1 size Steelbooks in France. Let's hope that it sticks to G2 size, and doesn't follow Warner's France path.:ohno:

I like it. I would even consider getting it in G1 size, if no G2 steelbooks are released.

And assuming we can get an amazon.fr order through customs... :ohno:

I think folks are still having problems with that, right?

This steelbook looks awful to me. If the cover is the definitive one, I will be veryyyyy disappointed.

Jurassic Park deserves a beautiful embossed steelbook, with a kick-ass artwork ! :scat:

By the way, this steel looks to be bigger than G1 EEK!
Welcome to G0 :ohno:

And assuming we can get an amazon.fr order through customs... :ohno:

I think folks are still having problems with that, right?

Folks just have to ask for some help, I have never been caught by customs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.