Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France
Jurassic Park Trilogy http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0057YFXZ6/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

Release date of October 25, 2011.

511sjVyrrYL.jpg

Looks like G1 size to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much was the steelbook going to be? 38.49 seems like quite q lot for something in just a cardboard box? Is this a result of the "financial crisis" do you think?

Pmartin-the price may come down, but I think that is the average cost at launch for most "New Release" sets

Too bad. I was probably going to get the collector's pack instead, but it would be cool if someone put out a JP Blu-ray Steelie. The franchise sure deserves it. :)

Reactions: digitalbabe
Im not confirming it, but it seems like that with artwork changing ya know .... it would be very odd, but folks might want to keep an eye out as the artwork might change.

what if it came back as G2 ... :p

Im not confirming it, but it seems like that with artwork changing ya know .... it would be very odd, but folks might want to keep an eye out as the artwork might change.

what if it came back as G2 ... :p

Now you're just messing with us. :p

The product details still show 3 discs and the new packaging shows the 6 disc edition 3 blus + 3 digital copies....

So who knows.... :ohno:

I'll try to get some more concrete info on to what actually happened on Monday.

I think I'm going to move to somewhere in Europe and be a super insider to movie releases...

Like the French dude from ocean's 12 and break into places to release info to the public. I'm just talking crazy now, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.