canada
Release date: April 25, 2017
Purchase link: Archambault.ca
Price: CDN $49.99

ACH003922334.1487134513.320x320.jpg

i just found that this morning , archambeault canada la la land 4k steelbook

Last edited by a moderator:
I admire your optimism!

Still, if this is real, this looks like a unique WW SteelBook. How many could they possibly make? 1000?

Seems like this is the 2nd mystery release of the year! (first being Hateful Eight)
Anyways, I'm liking the trend so far :LOL:

I call them and they told me that this item will never see the day light ! So we can remove this thread

Yeesh. Why in the world did they have it listed on their website then? This is an absolutely ridiculous business practice.

I go in store for refund the "wrong item" and it took 35 minutes because they was not found the product and didnt understand what i was talking about " steelbook they dont know what it is " they have call 3X in front of me the archambeault service call and finaly refund me .. damn that was a lot waste of time and money

@Drum18 hopw you will get your refund more easy than me haha

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
I go in store for refund the "wrong item" and it took 35 minutes because they was not found the product and didnt understand what i was talking about " steelbook they dont know what it is " they have call 3X in front of me the archambeault service call and finaly refund me .. damn that was a lot waste of time and money

@Drum18 hopw you will get your refund more easy than me haha
Damn. :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.