[CANCELLED] Sanctum (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Sweden] GROUPBUY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Ill offer this once again. A groupbuy for those who are interested.

Price is around 30-31 Euros (depends on the exchange rate) plus shipping 6,50 Euros Worldwide (for 1-2 Steelbooks , depends on weight)

Tips would be more then welcomed :D

It must be paid though immediatly since they charge my CreditCard immediatly when i place the order

Take care John

1. gcnguy - orderedPaidRefunded
2. gcnguy - orderedPaidRefunded
3. gcnguy - orderedPaidRefunded
4. justintime2k - orderedPaidRefunded
5. lenochek04 - ordered - PaidDid not refund due to other GBs which were open and still awaiting payment
6. freedom88 - orderedPaidRefunded
7. surfury - orderedPaidWorked out a Deal
8. BluRayJunkie - orderedPaidRefunded
9. blackbolt06 - orderedPaidSent PM requesting Paypal email
10. Shanester
11. chipvideo - orderedPaidRefunded
12. chipvideo - orderedPaid Refunded
13. chipvideo - orderedPaidRefunded

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the Retailer he has started processing the refunds.

As of yet i have only recieved a refund for 1 order which consisted of 4 Steelbooks... Due to the conversion rate, I did loose 2 Euro on this order. If it is alright with everyone i would like to split this and any future loss (due to conversion rates) for each steelbook. That means it would be a charge of ,50 cent per Steelbook. Please understand that im not at all concerned about loosing the 2 Euros, BUT i placed 10 orders and IF the other refunds are the same that would be for me 20 Euros which hurts, as to only ,50 which each of you will loose.

IF someone is against this, PLEASE send me a PM and ill definitly refund you the full amount , its not worth getting into something over this....

Take care....

Ps. refunds will be started tomorrow...please be patient....

John

Status
Not open for further replies.