Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because its a poster doesn't mean it isn't chucked together? No cohesion to this artwork what so ever

BluFans can only choose from existing APPROVED artwork by Marvel Studios/Disney. Your opinion of chucking whatever is irrelevant to the topic at hand. What should be discussed is whether BluFans chose an inferior approved artwork not whether the artwork is a poor photoshop job. If what you are concerned is how the image was done then you should direct your opinion on Marvel Studios/Disney. :)

Last edited:
If you want to display several characters in one artwork, you have to "photoshop" them together. It's like those Avengers artworks.
I like the red-blue contrast, I like to see all the characters, I like the symmetry in the artwork, and I like the movie title there and on spine. Just my opinion.
But hey, the more people dislike it, the bigger my chance to get one :whistle:;)

I love it...this has literally made me cancel the Zavvi one

I'm done...this and the Age of Ultron one has made me want to start collecting better Steelbooks despite them being world wide. F*** collections and the like...

Only problem is that "you need the full set" thing is going to be whispering in the back of my mind always. I'm guessing these guys have done all the Marvel films so far...and if so I bet they cost a bomb now with people selling them on ebay :(

Anyway I'll get this and the Age of Ultron one once they become available, hopefully in the future I can start replacing the horrible ones Disney have been making recently with the crap, titleless front and picture box spines.

Only nit pick is yes it's a Captain America film but you don't need the Shield on the outside and the inside. I felt the inside should have had the arc reactor splitting with the Shield.

Just because its a poster doesn't mean it isn't chucked together? No cohesion to this artwork what so ever

Don't be ridiculous, this is approved artwork. This is an advertising poster. This is for Disney/Marvel and other companies to advertise their product. Don't you think they think these things through?
I think Disney, Marvel and companies associated with them know a little more about it than your good self.
Also, this phrase of things being 'photoshopped' gets banded about a lot. Of course some sort of editing suite program is used, I think that's the case for most movie posters is it not?
But they certainly don't sit down and come up with 'yeah lets just go with chucked together look'.. lol. :rolleyes:

But where is Spiderman on the Steelbook? I mean, there is Black Panther but no Spidey.. thats a little disappointing imo...

I guess Spider-Man was more of a cameo, whereas Black Panther had a more fleshed out role. Plus, he was announced well in advance, while Spider-Man's cameo was held till close enough to the release, so he wouldn't have been on the official posters etc.

• Thanks
Reactions: bluray hunter