Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
WWA artwork
300 copies

Lenticular image
1.gif

Last edited:
@domalorite is it a slipbox with a lenticular (ie: GOTG) or a ''slip on Lenticular'' that slides from the top of the steelbook (ie: UP lenti) ?

there's someone that made mention about now all the OAB being '' slip on lenti '' ???

any info would be greatly appreciated :happy:

I saw on the BD Forum, looks like this and a few other OAB releases will be available next weekend to buy, don't ask for links
Also there will be a 1 click available there for 4 OAB releases (Kingsman, MI5, Chappie, and American Sniper) one click goes up for purchase first thats the latest update for this release. :)
@domalorite is it a slipbox with a lenticular (ie: GOTG) or a ''slip on Lenticular'' that slides from the top of the steelbook (ie: UP lenti) ?

there's someone that made mention about now all the OAB being '' slip on lenti '' ???

any info would be greatly appreciated :happy:
Kingsman is a slipbox, guess this will be the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: rodtp
FAC is great for those who prefer full slips, but Blufans is the king of lenticular slips!
I'm definitely getting all four OABs! Bring on the group buy

"King of Lenticular"? Sorry but that position is fulfilled by NM. :)

I love NM too but I must admit Blufans has more top notch lenticulars. In the 2015 HDN voting, my vote for the NM Avengers lenticular slip was sorely outweighed by the numerous votes for the GotG Ultimate Edition lenticular slip. So I would say the majority of collectors here do not agree wth you.

I love NM too but I must admit Blufans has more top notch lenticulars. In the 2015 HDN voting, my vote for the NM Avengers lenticular slip was sorely outweighed by the numerous votes for the GotG Ultimate Edition lenticular slip. So I would say the majority of collectors here do not agree wth you.
Of course, we all have different opinion on things. I wouldn't have it any other way. Regarding HDN's awards: although I disagree with the outcome, I can understand why GOTG won. But that's a discussion for another time. And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it a close call between Avengers and GOTG? (I can't seem to find the voting threads :confused:)

Anyways, on topic, I wouldn't call blurry lenticulars "top notch". I believe Blufans' lenticulars gave a good amount of depth, but clarity and the ability of the images to move fluently are just as important. If you were to move the lentis left to right, you should be able to notice how BF's lenti seem a bit "jerky" and NM's seem to move "smoothly". :)