Thanks to MK50 for actual pictures
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chinatown.png
    Chinatown.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 529
Last edited by a moderator:
How come your SteelBook is more yellowy like the slipcover version and the original poster, but megabee's is more metallic yellow? Photographed in a different light or something?

Looks great!

The yellow is actually quite pale, with metal underneath. This makes something like yellowish but diffused reflective metal surface. How it looks depends greatly on light, its direction, and viewing angle. The rest differences are from processing. Mine was also somewhat pale until I applied some contrast and blacks adjustment.

The yellow is actually quite pale, with metal underneath. This makes something like yellowish but diffused reflective metal surface. How it looks depends greatly on light, its direction, and viewing angle. The rest differences are from processing. Mine was also somewhat pale until I applied some contrast and blacks adjustment.

I totally agree! It depends on light of course, it's not easy to shoot steelbooks, looks like it's an art in itself :D
My picture is not so far from reality, I should add that I didn't process the picture, just a very little contrast adjustment ;)

Reactions: kp404 and megabee

Yea I just got this and I will post pics soon. It all depends on the lighting and how you hold the case