Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2014
United Kingdom
Release Date: 21st December 2017
Purchase Links: dvd-store-it
Price: €126,90 €129,90

1000703023.jpg

19 disc set (7 4K UHD + 11 BD + 1 DVD)

• Batman Begins (4K ULTRA HDTM + Blu-ray)
• The Dark Knight (4K ULTRA HD + Blu-ray + Bonus Disc)
• The Dark Knight Rises (4K ULTRA HD + Blu-ray + Bonus Disc)
• Inception (4K ULTRA HD + Blu-ray + Bonus Disc)
• Interstellar (4K ULTRA HD + Blu-ray + Bonus Disc)
• The Prestige (4K ULTRA HD + Blu-ray)
• Dunkirk (4K ULTRA HD + Blu-ray + DVD)

Last edited:
Hope the UK get this!!
I'm sure we will but maybe not in a boxset like this. I would rather individual titles then I can pick which ones I want. TDK and Interstellar will look really good in 4K no doubt but not sure about The Prestige.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Newbie question here,
Don't steelbooks usually get released the same date or at least month of the regular releases? I find it odd that I have not seen any 4k nolan steelbooks. If anyone has further information let me know so I'm not double dipping on every one of the releases.

Newbie question here,
Don't steelbooks usually get released the same date or at least month of the regular releases? I find it odd that I have not seen any 4k nolan steelbooks. If anyone has further information let me know so I'm not double dipping on every one of the releases.

Warner don't seem to do 4K Steelbooks in the UK, but usually the standalone release coincides with the Steelbook/Limited Edition but there are exceptions like Blade Runner 4K.

They could come later but nothing's been confirmed yet. If there were Steelbooks in the pipeline HMV would likely get them and there hasn't even been a Dunkirk Steelbook in the UK yet, which renders me speechless.

• Thanks
Reactions: vexred and thebigL
Of course, there is always the avenue of getting an ugly box set of the 4K and just relocating each of them into the steelbooks you already own of each movie.
I'm not real keen to start a 4K slipcover and 4K Steelbook section in my library.
Whenever possible, I will probably just migrate the 4K disc to an existing Steelbook (unless it is a standalone 4K Steelbook release with exclusive 4K steelbook art).