WINNER CHOSEN Cinderella KimchiDVD Lenticular - Part 1

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS OFFERED BY @C.C. 95

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2019!

WINNER: @Ricardo13

DURATION: Ninja week from March 26 till March 31

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg

Brand new.

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up.

2- Favorite Disney movie and why? Tag another ninja. Make sure to thank @C.C. 95 for his generosity.

TERMS: One post/entry per person.

Winner pays shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:

yeslek

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 18, 2011
Staffordshite, UK
thanks @C.C. 95

fave Disney - Lilo and Stitch.
Because of how it deals with a 'broken' or non-traditional family. How a family isnt always those you have a blood connection too.
Plus Stitch is one of the best characters ever created in Animation

Reactions: C.C. 95

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
1) Done
2) Live action, Tron Legacy. I love the way they updated on the original and I still think the sequel was awesome. I will never forgive Disney for canning the idea of a third. CGI Jeff Bridges I thought was awesome, Daft Punk soundtrack was amazing. Love it.
Animated: The Lion King. Great story and songs, and I love the casting. James Earl Jones, Jeremy Irons.... oh man, they were great voices for this.
Tagging @Noodles
Thanking @C.C. 95 for another awesome giveaway

Reactions: Noodles

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Another kick ass donation by @C.C. 95! :notworthy: YOU ROCK! :cool:

@Apollon You know my favorite Disney movie! COCO! :drool:
View attachment 418702
I fell in love with it because of the traditions my parents instilled in me. FAMILY. IS. EVERYTHING. This beautiful film hits right at home and I absolutely adore it! :drool:

Get in here @Wreck :thumbs:

I watched it not long ago and I agree, it's beautiful. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
I watched it not long ago and I agree, it's beautiful. :)

Same. I sort of didn’t bother just due to the title. Had no idea it revolves around the Day of the Dead festival and once I watched it, loved it. May have to try and grab the Blufans release.

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN

Robles

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Thanks for another great giveaway @C.C. 95 :)My fav would be Frozen Due to the fact when my little girl was quite ill a few years back and spent quite a bit of time in the hospital, it would always cheer her up. The film holds quite a lot of sentimental value for me.