GA
Release date: December 6, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: Gloss Finish

Clerks III.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hell yes, Clerks 2 is by far one of my favourite comedies, Its just hilarious. Need UK drop on this.

Only one rule in life, if they don't like the flower or worship at the Alter of Smith, they can't be trusted/respected. Clerks 2 is THE greatest comedy sequel ever made.

Kevin smith is past his prime. The man can’t direct anymore.
Was he ever a good director? His main skill was writing dialog and while I enjoyed C2 in theaters, he really started running out of Gas after Jay & Silent Bob and Dogma (whichever came second) and IMO he peaked with Chasing Amy. Still, I may pick this up, since it didn't get a real theatrical run and reviews aren't awful.

Hmm, kinda weird to have a Steelbook for Clerks and Clerks 3, but not 2. My expectations are unbelievably low for this 3rd part after the abysmal "Jay and Silent Bob Reboot", but I love the first one and have even watched the accompanying documentary "The Snowball Effect" multiple times, so that a Group Buy for Clerks 3 would at least have one purchase :)
Now release Mallrats in 4k steel. Chasing Amy would be great too.

Is there any chance anyone has any of these to snag? I missed it from Best Buy and trying to figure out where to get one besides eBay.

I wonder if these will pop at another retailer at a discount. It’s not like recent Lionsgate steelbooks have been immediately selling out.

I wonder if these will pop at another retailer at a discount. It’s not like recent Lionsgate steelbooks have been immediately selling out.
...and this one really shouldn't. I watched it over the weekend and even as a Clerks fan and Kevin Smith apologist I have to admit, that he has become a 0,5-trick-pony and even though it might not be as embarrassing as Jay & Silent Bob Reboot, it is really a disgrace what has become of a once rising star..... :stop:. Nice steelbook though :naughty:

...and this one really shouldn't. I watched it over the weekend and even as a Clerks fan and Kevin Smith apologist I have to admit, that he has become a 0,5-trick-pony and even though it might not be as embarrassing as Jay & Silent Bob Reboot, it is really a disgrace what has become of a once rising star..... :stop:. Nice steelbook though :naughty:
Yea after seeing the Reboot, it's hard to have high expectations for this one. I really want this Steelbook though, no one?

Yea after seeing the Reboot, it's hard to have high expectations for this one. I really want this Steelbook though, no one?
Besides eBay, you could try bluraysforeveryone

Bit too late to get this one close to retail I’m afraid!