Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Deadpool Exclusive slipcover & artcards from Target

Release date of May 10, 2016
Pre-order cost is $22.99 per copy
Sales tax of 5.5% per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/deadpool-bl...tible-postcards-target-exclusive/-/A-50948152

223323-450e65f1891ec49e63cc7db1ef956f1b.jpg

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com and can ONLY price match if it is the same when it ships to me.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $2 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $TBD (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) @tridon x1 *PAID
2) @bloodsnake007 x2 *PAID
4) UK @mbennett76 x1 *PAID
5) Taiwan @chlove0916 x2 *SHIPPED
7) India @Tejas Phadke x1 (PAID)
8) Scotland @Hatross x1 (OCD) *SHIPPED
9) UK @Ricardo13 x1 (include NW items)
10) me

11) Brazil @velocirafa x1 *PAID
12) Germany @dan8885 x1 *(PAID)
13) Canada @Netclone x1 *PAID
14)

Last edited:
Hello. This is my first to post here. Any reason why no group buy was avail for the Best Buy steelbook? I would have helped to facilitate this group buy as there were plenty of copies (in the AM) as I work 2nd shift and surprisingly, the store didn't place any limits on amount of steelbook purchased. After the 9-5 people came in, the stores are now practically wiped out.

Hey Andy, if you got spare I would like 1x to Germany. Please hold it back to combine. If it's too late no biggie :thumbs: @apsmith21

Hello. This is my first to post here. Any reason why no group buy was avail for the Best Buy steelbook? I would have helped to facilitate this group buy as there were plenty of copies (in the AM) as I work 2nd shift and surprisingly, the store didn't place any limits on amount of steelbook purchased. After the 9-5 people came in, the stores are now practically wiped out.

Welcome to HDN! Reason is probably because Europe received the same Steelbook but embossed. Most ninjas preferred that and joined Andy's GB for the Amazon.it release HERE

@apsmith21 any chance of one copy to Canada Please...Thanks :whistle::rolleyes:;):thumbs:

I thought Canada got this one? If not, I can get you one.

Welcome to HDN! Personally I prefer the Europe release and the same can be said of many collectors here - there wasn't demand for it, so no USA group buy for the steelbook.

And the "creative" twist from Fox NA would have better served with giving the USA a proper steelbook rather than something that displays weird spine wise on my shelf.

Too Late to get two copies to the US?

Thanks in advance for your time.

USA stores should still have this and it will be available to order from the website in a day or two.

Hey Andy, if you got spare I would like 1x to Germany. Please hold it back to combine. If it's too late no biggie :thumbs: @apsmith21

Got one for you Dan. :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Status
Not open for further replies.