[CLOSED]Fast Five Groupbuy-September 1, 2011[DE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
**Group Buy Cancelled-UK covered seems preferred, not enough interest. Thanks!**

Hi Everyone,

I am doing a group buy for this Steelbook. Costs include Paypal fees and shipping to you in Continental USA, in padded box. Please contact me for shipping to other areas.

Payments are via Paypal only, due 1 week prior to release date. I am only ordering enough for the group buy, and don't want to retain any extras.

**I reserve the right to ask you for feedback references if we've never traded before, and or/remove you from my group buy lists in the future if these easy terms are not met.

Thanks & please PM with any questions :D

DB

51fy2N19h-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Fast and Furious 5 payment due 1 week prior to release date-$45.50

Trailer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All, release date has changed to September 1, 2011. Payments are due 1 week before. Please let me know if you want to be added for this group buy. Thanks! DB:)

Hi Ocielz! Unfortunately I can't answer that, as we all find out whenever the store updates the final art.But you still have time to change your mind, so don't worry:) I love this movie, and I may get both, but if there are any changes in your plans, just PM. Payment for the group buy is not due until a week before release:)

Reactions: ocielz
Hi DB,

FYI

If this new artwork is official I guess I'll pass on the group buy since it resembles the UK cover. Where did that prevous pic come from anyway??

Cheers!!

Shanester-no problem-I'll remove you from the list. The previous pic was intially posted at Amazon.de. Have a good one!

Hey Ocielz-no worries! I am getting this anyway so this this was a VERY early list posted:) As usual, things always change before release-thanks for the update-I've removed you. Have a great week!:)

Hi All-I am cancelling this group buy, due to the lack of interest, given the UK release. Thread locked. Thanks!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.