[CLOSED]GB (surfury): Men In Black I-III Box Set (Blu-Ray Steelbook Play.com Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
[COMPLETED]GB (surfury): Men In Black I-III Box Set (Blu-Ray Steelbook Play.com Ex

This Group Buy is now CLOSED.

Please note that this Group Buy operates under the Terms of HiDefNinja's Group Buy Rules Thread: For Members and Group Buy Hosts Can I draw your attention to clause #12. Enjoy the experience. :movie: :oohyeah:
33373243_180x180_1.jpg

This is due to be released on {param} 5th November 2012, brought forward by 3 weeks. The Release Thread is here. Current price is £30 per copy plus expenses plus postage. As usual this Group Buy is only for those who cannot place orders with play.com directly. Usual rules apply, you put your name down then I consider it as good as a commitment.

I don't anticipate any problems, so members can request 3 copies from the get-go and hopefully we'll have a lot more join as well. However Paypal payments will need to be by normal Paypal (Goods) as I am no longer accepting Paypal Gift and don't forget you'll need to cover all Paypal fees. For those with no or little feedback I reserve the right to request funds by Amazon Gift Card in GBP. Charges this time will be £2.50 per Steel. Don't worry about the fees payable to HDN as these are included in the above figures and I will be invoiced accordingly.

Postage will be at cost, however I reserve the right to pass on any charges for Insurance, Tracking Services or similar. I can only guess postage on this one, probably £6.76 for one, I will be able to quote once in hand. Please do not PM me about combined postage charges atm I will not reply, please wait till I have them when I can give you an accurate figure. It will be no problem to combine with another Group Buy or purchase but please note that if members are wanting me to do this there is likely to create a short administrative delay. (Don't think there are any others at this time, but you never can tell).
Let's get this show on the road.

01. surfury x2
02. AcIdC0R3 x1
03. DevilSmoke x1
04. BigBlizz x1
05. SpeedMasterLee x1
06. bgmat58 x1
07. bluraysteel x2
08. jasonblaine x1
09. theboyact x1
10. chipvideo x3
11. sutti69 x1
12. jumpman1144 x1
13. Liselotte x1
14. yogi x1
15. Exciter3780 x1
Men In Black Trilogy crop.jpg

Combining postage will ONLY be done with GB's on same day, unless previously agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check release thread for specific details, this thread is just for the GB. :)

I have previously done this sir. I have not received a response yet, I thought it would also be beneficial asking here you see. I can't find the information anywhere and have tried googling and reading through forums. I was just hoping someone knew and thought it wouldn't hurt to also ask here :)

I have previously done this sir. I have not received a response yet, I thought it would also be beneficial asking here you see. I can't find the information anywhere and have tried googling and reading through forums. I was just hoping someone knew and thought it wouldn't hurt to also ask here :)

I'm sorry but for those of us that subscribe to this thread these kind of questions should be left for the discussion thread. If I were you I would ask again in the discussion thread but if you get no response then it is probably because nobody knows the answer to your question. Thanks for understanding. :)

Reactions: surfury
Dave, I hate to do this, but can you take me off this GB, as I was on the fence from the beginning and the confirmation that FS is getting seperate steels, I will not be needing this release. Thanks and hope you understand.

OK folks release date is 4 weeks away. I intend to close this GB on 15th Oct so Invoices can go out by following week with settlement by 29th October.

Please note, for this release I will be issuing Paypal Invoices numbered as above. Details will follow shortly with simplified instructions.

Please check your entry is correct. Thanks.

Last edited:

Please note, for this release I will be issuing Paypal Invoices numbered as above. Details will follow shortly with simplified instructions.

Please your entry is correct. Thanks.

Almost forgot about this one. :hilarious:

Can I have this shipped with my TF, WoTW, WM and Collateral? I already paid for shipping those but I do not believe they have shipped yet. I'm sure it will save me a few $$. Thanks!

Can I have this shipped with my TF, WoTW, WM and Collateral? I already paid for shipping those but I do not believe they have shipped yet. I'm sure it will save me a few $$. Thanks!

Ironically with all that's been going on here yours have shipped already. EEK! Sorry n all. tbh I don't think it would have saved you very much anyway. :(

Reactions: bgmat58
Status
Not open for further replies.