Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
tronsteelbookflatscandi.jpg

It is the one discussed in this thread: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/8730/&highlight=tron

One of the stores has some left so I can get a few if someone still wants.
This is Region B only.

World: $50 and includes shipping, packaging & GB fee.
Europe: 36 euro and includes shipping, packaging & GB fee.
UK: £29 and includes shipping, packaging & GB fee.

Buyer to pay Paypal fee.

1. chipvideo - PM sent, paid w/tip - shipped 13.06
2. chipvideo
3. surfury - PM sent, paid (other deal) - shipped 13.06 - received 16.06
4. surfury
5. ran94 - PM sent, paid - shipped 13.06 - received 26.06
6. ran94
7. xxquartzxx - PM sent - paid w/tip - shipped 18.06 - received 20.06
8. blastherion - PM sent - paid w/tip - shipped 18.06 - received 21.06
9. aprilarrow - PM sent - paid w/tip - shipped 18.06 - received 26.06
10. zesty - PM sent - paid w/tip - shipped 18.06 - received 22.06
11. walruswarrior - PM sent - paid - shipped 09-07

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I can get anymore now, they have removed the "in stock" from their webpage...

I won't send out invoice to the last 3 on the list before I have the steels in house... want to make sure they are mint and sealed first.

Back in stock again. I guess I can try one more batch but need at least 4 titles so postage to me is covered in total price. Let me know =)

*bump* PM sent to 3 more, just checked warehouse status and they have removed the title. So I guess I cant get any more as of now. I did get 5 on my last order but 1 of those was damaged. Hopefully they still have to replace this or I wont be able to ship to the last person (walrusswarrior). Will cross fingers.

Last edited:
Payment sent in full plus tip :)

Can't wait to have this in my hand , nice artwork and a very clean steel with no writing ..

Thanks for sorting this out buddy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirjump
Got email from warehouse distributor. First they said it was oos but they would check with supplier. Got another email shortly after and supplier confirmed they had 1 left, so I should have it next week. Good news for you walruswarrior =)

This means the GB is closed, I am unable to get any more titles. Unless there are a few left in shops around the country this title is officially oos in Norway.

Got email from warehouse distributor. First they said it was oos but they would check with supplier. Got another email shortly after and supplier confirmed they had 1 left, so I should have it next week. Good news for you walruswarrior =)

This means the GB is closed, I am unable to get any more titles. Unless there are a few left in shops around the country this title is officially oos in Norway.

Made just in time :oohyeah::facepalm:

E. thanks for your great service as ever, arrived this morning. btw was the "Scandinavian" version the same identical version in all 4 countries ? Just wondered.

E. thanks for your great service as ever, arrived this morning. btw was the "Scandinavian" version the same identical version in all 4 countries ? Just wondered.

Yeah it's the same issue as far as I know. Never saw a danish version though...

Status
Not open for further replies.