(CLOSED) [Giveaway] Christmas

NoDingsNoScratches

OCD-Mint Ninja
Premium Supporter
Aug 11, 2013
California
With great pleasure I announce: The NoDingsNoScratches' "All I Want for Christmas" Steelbook Giveaway! ;)
It is my first giveaway!

NOTICE: I am going to let my girlfriend aka @SlipcoverGirl select the Winners. That way it's a bit more random.
__________________________​

•Winner pays postage! Ask for a quote!

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook New/Sealed

2. Guardians of the Galaxy

3. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes standard 2D Slipcover only
image.jpg

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

2. Saving Private Ryan Best Buy exclusive SteelBook New/Sealed

3. Guardians of the Galaxy Walmart Exclusive Star Lord Slipcover (Slip Only)

#despatched

image.jpg

2. LUCY Target Exclusive SteelBook Sealed/Minty

3. Serenity Reel Hero Wave SteelBook Open
image.jpg

ATTENTION: due to factory imperfections, some copies are not "perfect", but they were hand picked by myself. I chose the Lesser of Evils.....

•Thank this thread &
Reply with the following answers:
1) List your top 3 Directors of All Time

2) List your (roughly) Top 10 films of All Time

3) List your top 5 living Actors

And

4) If your house was burning down and you could only grab one Steelbook, which would it be?

Good luck!

Last edited:
@NoDingsNoScratches and @SlipcoverGirl You 2 ARE FU**ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :drool: Definitely the BEST that HDN has to offer! :notworthy: Earlier today I received my EPIC Goodies and WOW! :OMG: I'm through the roof with excitement!
excited.gif
Once again... THANK YOU! :woot: :thumbs: I sincerely appreciate all of this! :drool:

Give-Away Prize_1.JPG Give-Away Prize_2.JPG Give-Away Prize_3.JPG

And I especially LOVE my Snickers Tin Edition! :hungry: But my Big Bar wont fit! :( :D :p
LOL!.JPG

popcorn2.gif

@NoDingsNoScratches and @SlipcoverGirl You 2 ARE FU**ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :drool: Definitely the BEST that HDN has to offer! :notworthy: Earlier today I received my EPIC Goodies and WOW! :OMG: I'm through the roof with excitement!
excited.gif
Once again... THANK YOU! :woot: :thumbs: I sincerely appreciate all of this! :drool:

View attachment 123727 View attachment 123728 View attachment 123729

And I especially LOVE my Snickers Tin Edition! :hungry: But my Big Bar wont fit! :( :D :p
View attachment 123730

popcorn2.gif

Franky Im glad that they arrived in one peice and that you like them!

Snickers is my FAVE and when I saw those Snickers SteelBoxes and I was like " F#CK YEAH!! LOL
Soooooo glad you like it my friend! :)

You will notice some imperfections on the back back of Saving Private Ryan, mine copy has similar imperfections. BUT, they actually blend in a little cause its supposed to look beat up lol And I think this version beats that fugly metalpak that was released a while back.

Franky we should start a new thread for our SNICKERS COLLECTIONS LMFAO!!!!!

What you know about that Nutcracker edition, @bloodsnake007 ?
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: harry and PKAVFC
Franky Im glad that they arrived in one peice and that you like them!

Snickers is my FAVE and when I saw those Snickers SteelBoxes and I was like " F#CK YEAH!! LOL
Soooooo glad you like it my friend! :)

You will notice some imperfections on the back back of Saving Private Ryan, mine copy has similar imperfections. BUT, they actually blend in a little cause its supposed to look beat up lol And I think this version beats that fugly metalpak that was released a while back.

Franky we should start a new thread for our SNICKERS COLLECTIONS LMFAO!!!!!

What you know about that Nutcracker edition, @bloodsnake007 ?
View attachment 123773
@NoDingsNoScratches HELL YEAH!!! That Snickers Tinbox is fu**ing AWESOME! :cool: :hungry: I agree with you 100% :woot: we definitely should create a Snickers Collection Thread! :rofl:

What do I know about the Nutcracker Edition? What DO YOU know about deepthroating a HUGE Slice n' Share Bar! :naughty: :woot:
CockBar!.jpg
LOL! :hilarious: :D :p

But I also want to THANK YOU and @SlipcoverGirl for the kind Christmas Card! :drool: I received it yesterday! :thumbs: You 2 are the BEST! :cool:
DSC09500.JPG DSC09501.JPG DSC09502.JPG

popcorn2.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
@NoDingsNoScratches HELL YEAH!!! That Snickers Tinbox is fu**ing AWESOME! :cool: :hungry: I agree with you 100% :woot: we definitely should create a Snickers Collection Thread! :rofl:

What do I know about the Nutcracker Edition? What DO YOU know about deepthroating a HUGE Slice n' Share Bar! :naughty: :woot:
View attachment 124010
LOL! :hilarious: :D :p

But I also want to THANK YOU and @SlipcoverGirl for the kind Christmas Card! :drool: I received it yesterday! :thumbs: You 2 are the BEST! :cool:
View attachment 124013 View attachment 124014 View attachment 124015

popcorn2.gif

Oh, Lordy Not the slice n' serve LMFAO

That's ******* hilarious!

Franky, glad you got the card! As you can see Crystals beautiful hand writing on the envelope, and my horrible hand writing in the card lol