[CLOSED] GROUP BUY....RECENT JAPANESE STEELBOOK WAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenochek04

BANNED
Oct 11, 2010
Marbella, Spain.
After being royally ripped on postage & customs this morning it has occurred to me that there might be members that would like to share the costs of ordering the complete wave.
If you would be interested in any that are not BATMAN BEGINS, THE DARK KNIGHT or SEVEN....then please let me know.

Costs on postage and customs would be divided by 10 equally....this would work out much cheaper per steel, even when sending them on.

If youre interested please let me know here, as this can be repeated again and again if needed, before they go OOP!!!

To repeat this is only an idea at this stage and would only work if the interest is spread through the titles. Olena x.

LETS TRY THIS OUT TO SEE IF THERE IS INTEREST

25 euros each steel / 10% per steel of the shipping cost / 10% of the customs duty!!!

Rough estimate/guesstimate...between 35-40 euros each plus shipping to you.

LIST 1

The Dark Knight....LENO
Batman Begins....LENO
Seven....LENO
Matrix
Blade Runner
Inception
Sherlock Holmes
Shawshank Redemption
Gran Torino

Last edited by a moderator:
how did you get around the 1x copy per person leno? I just checked and this is still active for my account.

I don't think a group buy will make sense if you can't order multiple copies for everyone...

:wtf:

how did you get around the 1x copy per person leno? I just checked and this is still active for my account.

I don't think a group buy will make sense if you can't order multiple copies for everyone...

:wtf:

hmm..andy i was able to order 2 ...but i dont think a GB will work here either.

Take care
John

I think she is referring to ordering 1 of each steelbook and splitting the shipping that way.

Ex. Lenochek wants dark knight & batman begins, I want seven, blade runner and matrix and another member wants inception and sherlock holmes

Lenochek orders all of them and splits the shipping costs between the 3 members, and then Lenochek forwards on the two other members steels.

That is how I interpreted it

Last edited:
Reactions: lenochek04
I think she is referring to ordering 1 of each steelbook and splitting the shipping that way.

Ex. Lenochek wants dark knight & batman begins, I want seven, blade runner and matrix and another member wants inception and sherlock holmes

Lenochek orders all of them and splits the shipping costs between the 3 members, and then Lenochek forwards on the two other members steels.

That is how I interpreted it

Finally someone explains it better than anyone else. This is exactly how I have been able to get multiple copies to help members here. It works if you can plan it carefully since almost everyone wants the Batman series AND you can order multiple times :D

The business rule is one copy of each title per order per account. There is a maximum of two copies per account that you can place in separate orders. Using various ways, I was able to place orders where I was shipped over 10 copies per title :D Not bragging here but wanted to confirm that this can be done.

Reactions: FanOfGaming
Status
Not open for further replies.