[CLOSED]Groupbuy - HMV UK Exclusive Green Lantern Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hello Members,

im willing to do a Groupbuy for this Steelbook, if you state you would like one then you are agreeing to paying all the below mentioned amounts :

1. 18,00 GBP (that is the UK currency)
2. 2,50 GBP (HMV shipping cost from UK to me)
3. 1% Credit Card fees (this will be charged due to HMV charging my Credit Card in GBP instead of the EUR.
4. 6,50 EURO shipping from me to you (Worldwide with Tracking)

The exact amount that is to be paid depends on the Credit Cards exchange rate . All moneys are to be paid in my currency EUR.

Todays exchange rate according to xe.com is 18 GBP = 20,57 Euros. This is only to be used as an example. Prices may vary due to the exchange rate...

Payments are to be made as PPG - if not YOU will cover ALL fees involved.

If for any reason HMV does not deliver (due to me ordering to many) then i will of course not be liable.

If you agree with the above and are still interested in participating the Groupbuy you may gladly post here in this Thread.

Take care
John

EDIT - due to lack of interest this has been canceled

Last edited:
Yeah i guess that statement does need elaborating on....

i only meant that if HMV does the same thing like Play.com said they are doing - only delivering 5 copies per Household, then i cannot be held responsible to source you this steelbook although you are on the list. If for any reason you paid me upfront and HMV informed me they wont deliver so many , and i cannot fullfill your order then you will get a full refund !

I just dont want the members who are on the list to think that because they are on the list they are Guaranteed the steelbook... This has happened to me so that is why im taking this precaution.

The normal person would never try to hold me liable, but there are a few people who have tried in the past.

Take care
John

P.s. it has nothing to do with LOSS of the steelbook, if this happens either from HMV to me (then HMV must cover the cost of the loss) or from me to you (The package is insured by the german Post) then you will get a refund.

Sorry about the confusion this may have caused.

Reactions: Colombianlove41
Since there is no interest with this GB im closing it on Monday the 15.Aug.2011. You have until that time to state you want one if you do want one.

Take care
JOhn

Status
Not open for further replies.