carllenc

Film Arena [CLOSED] Logan E2 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #77) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
carllenc submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] Logan E2 (FilmArena Exclusive FAC #77) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE] - Official HDN GB for FilmArena exclusive of Logan E2

GB CLOSED 6.6.2017

Release thread: Logan

View attachment 314927

Price: 1100 CZK
Paypal Fee: 6% - 66 CZK
HDN GB Fee: 7,5% - 87 CZK

Total: 1253 CZK

When sending payment ensure to write following details in paypal notes and after the payment was completed please send an email to [email protected] with the same information...

Read more about this group buy...

Reactions: matton
If you go to your group buy purchases

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/resources/market-place-user/humphr3y.16564/purchases

You should see that it shows the edition and payment was received if it says "validated" on the right hand side.

:thumbs:

Thanks @apsmith21 ... It's only validated Logan E2 Edition... I think that I have to talk with @carllenc @Collector03601 because maybe I have to regret the payment of the Logan E1 Edition that it's not validated... Thanks again friend!

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I joined this GB and sent payment but forgot to put the required info in the Comments box of Paypal. I did send an email though.

Will this be ok? @carllenc

Last edited:
I did, and it just takes me to PayPal, which I already went to and paid for. Hence why I'm confused.
If you paid and it redirected you back to the site your copy should be secured. You can check that by clicking on the overview tab and then click on your purchases, if you see it there than you're good

I did, and it just takes me to PayPal, which I already went to and paid for. Hence why I'm confused.

I hate this new system. It's too confusing, and now I have to wait for my refund after sending another repayment. Ugh.

From what I understand, you just sent payment to Karel's paypal account directly, right? And that's what you want refunded.

He's only got so many copies reserved for this site, and if they are now sold out from the listing in the group buy section, you can't reserve a copy by manually sending a payment - you have to go through the listing, like you did the 2nd time.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: guiltybyproxy
From what I understand, you just sent payment to Karel's paypal account directly, right? And that's what you want refunded.

He's only got so many copies reserved for this site, and if they are now sold out from the listing in the group buy section, you can't reserve a copy by manually sending a payment - you have to go through the listing, like you did the 2nd time.
Gotcha. I went the second payment via the link, and Karel didn't say anything, or hopefully all is well. This new system sucks, though. I miss the old one. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. I'm appreciative of the opportunity