[CLOSED][NINJA WEEK 2013 GIVE-AWAY]Gods,Guns&Swords-Who is your favorite male actor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Randomly Chosen Winner gets TWO free steelbooks:
  • Wrath of the Titans Future Shop Empty Steelbook
    and
    The Last Samurai CA Empty Steelbook

Simply post your answer to this question - Who is your favorite male actor who plays a god or superhero character in a movie that is currently out on a steelbook?

Your post number will be your entry ticket number so one post per person please. Good luck!

Give-away ends Feb.7 8:00PM GMT or 3:00PM EST (US)

Last edited:
Michael Keaton as Batman !!! IMO, the best actor to ever play as Bruce Wayne/the Batman. I love Christian Bale, don't get me wrong (especially in American Psycho and Equilibrium,) but for me, as the Bat he falls to second place for one big reason. When he's dressed as Batman he tries to change his voice to something darker, more menacing... but the delivery instead just sounds forced and un-natural to me.

going to say either Liam neeson as zues mainly because it's liam neeson.
Christian bale as Batman is just great, you can't beat just a passionate actor.
and finally Michael Fassbender as Magneto, great performance.

Ryan Gosling as The Driver/The Kid in Drive - Great Acting that should have been oscar nominated!

drive_ver5.jpg

Tom Hiddlestone as Loki. One of the best bad guys in a superhero movie ever.

tumblrm3py5ajonq1rpp7yu.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_m3py5ajonq1rpp7yuo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m3py5ajonq1rpp7yuo1_500.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 143
I would say Christian Bale as Batman, but he's not technically a 'super' hero. So I'll go with Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man.

Hard one...

Pity it has to be steel as I would have said Morgan Freeman/Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty!

But as its steel...

I'd probably go with Robert Downey Jr..

I remember seeing Iron Man at the cinema after 3 hours sleep and incredibly hungover... But that film picked me up!

Here's hoping número 3 is as good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.