Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for Old Boy

Items will be shipped from the UK to HDN directly and then resent to USA members.

PRICE: £11.99 + applicable GB fees + UPS import fees + shipping.

Release date of December 3rd 2012.

INVOICES FOR THE ITEM COST (only) will be SENT BEGINNING ON THURSDAY, NOV. 15

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things ALWAYS arrive in great shape from play.com.

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

Payment for members will be due by mid November, 2012.

THERE IS NO JUMPING BETWEEN GROUP BUYS. surfury will NOT host his own GB. Please respect the quantity limit and do not request items from both active GBs

Reserve list:

{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}
{param}

41) vinnyt x2

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping Payment sent for:
1x BR
1x Oldboy
I sent it via gift by accident but whatever, it's ok.
Wreck can still ship them out after the holidays if it makes things easier. I'm in no rush.
Thanks!

Shipping for remaining members should occur sometime after the new year, when Wreck is caught up from traveling, etc.

Just FYI.

Reactions: Marina Blue
For those of us that decided to wait on shipping, how should we proceed? Do we wait for another shipping invoice or simply use the links from the first pm and pay at any time?

I would wait for Wreck to return - he should be back in full force by Saturday - I'm unsure how he is sending these out, so I wouldn't want to give you the wrong direction on sending a payment.

some more shipped out today ; hope to have alot more shipped out tomorrow. lack of boxes = lack of shipping ... boxes should arrive in mail tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

For those of us that decided to wait on shipping, how should we proceed? Do we wait for another shipping invoice or simply use the links from the first pm and pay at any time?

If you ordered 1x Oldboy steel pay $10.50 to [email protected] paypal. (usa shipping) that covers all fees + shipping

ok much more shipped out! Ghettofied with some cut boxes lol ... but they're safe. real boxes arrive today.

Status
Not open for further replies.