[CLOSED] The Avengers 3D Lenticular / Light Box BB Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
They're all sold out in the stores I went too...i will not be able to get any more copies. Sorry guys.

I have a copy for the following:

On Hand For:
  • Pfeffer x2 (1 New sealed, 1 open box with light scratches) Paid
  • metal hunter Paid
  • cityguyste Paid
  • Sigill Paid
  • pokjak290 Paid
  • ESM999 Paid
  • tonybsg Paid
  • Dhiraj Paid
  • vonnie Paid
  • Borgschlumpf Paid

Stand-by List (I have two members helping me out getting these to me, so will wait to receive them before I can move these folks to the "On Hand" list)

I selected people in order of the forum post request or PM received. I looked at the times that requests came in so those who posted or PM'd before others get first dibs. I apologize but i believe this is the most fair way I can think of in getting folks their copies.

Those on the reserve list please email me WITH the subject heading: BestBuy Avengers Boxed Set Shipping Info

and please provide your mailing address so I can get shipping costs for you.

Please note that all shipping will include $3 for packaging costs. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

GB Costs (Tips are appreciated!):
Fee per copy sold + GB initiation fee: $2 (goes to HDN)
Cost of box set: $22
Packaging costs: $3
Total with Paypal fees: $28.50

Shipping costs (use these estimates to determine shipping to your continent):
First class USPS:
Brazil: $42
Canada: $29.50
UK and all of Europe: $42
China: $42
Malaysia: $42
Australia: $42

Priority mail USPS:
Brazil: $52
Canada: $35
UK and all of Europe: $52
China: $52
Malaysia: $52
Australia: $52

Last edited by a moderator:
Borg,
I'll let you know but I encourage you to reach out to other members as well. I won't mind at all if you're able to find one else where as chances through me are slim at the moment. :(

Sorry.

Borg,
I'll let you know but I encourage you to reach out to other members as well. I won't mind at all if you're able to find one else where as chances through me are slim at the moment. :(

Sorry.

thanks tryed several friends none had luck if it doesn't work out no problem. Thanks for your affords even if you are unable to get one :thumbs:

Reactions: CyberAthlete
Will be shipping out a few this week bud! Just got done packaging all of them today. Had a few new buyers so was trying to sort that out....

no worries! Should have yours at your door step within the next 2-3 weeks :) Thanks bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.