Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
GROUP BUY CLOSED

I am getting a few copies for some members. Just so they know they have one reserved:

1. Digitalbabe - 1 item - trade - shipped 18.04, received 29.04
2. Karl01 - 1 item - paid, shipped 18.04, received 21.04
3. Kaliraver - 1 item - paid - shipped 20.04, received 02.05
4. sengboy - 1 item - paid - shipped 20.04, received 02.05
5. The_ps_hero - 1 item - trade - shipped 26.04, received 07.05, received The Town 10.05.
6. Antman - 1 item - paid - shipped 26.04, received 30.04
7. vinnyt007 - 1 item - paid - shipped 26.04, received 07.05
8. Scorpius - 1 item - paid - shipped 26.04, received 29.04
12. dinamite2 - 1 item - paid - shipped 30.04, received 05.05
13. Richfell - 1 item - paid - shipped 30.04, received 07.05
14. coxy - 1 item - paid - shipped 30.04, received 11.05
9. jimk - 4 items - paid - shipped 02.05, received 06.05
10. jimmy - 1 item - paid - shipped 02.05, received 10.05
11. Il Furiano - 1 item - paid - shipped 02.05, received 07.05
15. surfury - 1 item - paid - shipped 02.05, received 07.05
16. Buffalo MX - 1 item - trade - shipped 02.05

There is a 2-4 day delivery time from the online store to my house. I will pay in advance but will require paypal payment or confirmed trade before I ship. I will get back to you on pm when I receive the steelbooks.

Price is $52 (USD) + paypal fee per item incl. worldwide shipping
Price is 32 euro or £28.5 + paypal fee per item incl. european shipping

*** Mark: US Dollar has lost value against NOK so price for new orders are $52. ***

Will appreciate a tip for the job but not required.
This is all at cost. I dont charge for packing this time as I have some boxes and bubble wrap saved from previous orders.

Stock is low at warehouse now so I cannot guarantee any more orders, but feel free to inquire.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaliraver and Coxy
Got confirmation that the first two are sent from store.
I will order the last 3 (or 4) tonight. Still time if anyone wants a copy.

I just found out that another competing store chain has the same steelbook and for the same price. I will drop by tomorrow and check if they have it before I order more from the online warehouse. Seems there wont be a problem to get this item for now.

Updated. Steelbooks are going fast from online warehouse, so I am not sure how many more I can get.

Sigh... I am going in minus over this groupbuy. When using paypal only 2 buyers sent enough to cover the paypal fee of around 4%. I thought that was a given that the buyer paid the fee, especially when this is at cost for me.

Last edited:
Sigh... I am going in minus over this groupbuy. When using paypal only 2 buyers sent enough to cover the paypal fee of around 4%. I thought that was a given that the buyer paid the fee, especially when this is at cost for me.

Sent you a nice tip for your troubles ;) Thanks again E. Plus I also think people that participated in this group buy should hook up Sirjump for this great help, and please at least cover your fees people, come on...

Reactions: Sirjump

That's a bit naughty :emb:

You need to send those members a PM or refund their payment.

Thanks guys, and especially Kaliraver, you didnt have to =)

I will fulfill the orders and specify better in an eventual other GB.

Hello..it's being shipped today.....$17 dollars total via airmail,close to the same price as Germany...so it should be there in around 8 day's.

Yipeee.....Make you sure you ship airmail too,I don't wanna wait 4 months,damn you :]

pretty expensive for canada post here to ship small parcels :/ but worth it.

Last edited:
Hello..it's being shipped today.....$17 dollars total via airmail,close to the same price as Germany...so it should be there in around 8 day's.

Yipeee.....Make you sure you ship airmail too,I don't wanna wait 4 months,damn you :]

pretty expensive for canada post here to ship small parcels :/ but worth it.

Post office said 7-10 day delivery, but we might have to add a few days due to the holiday :cool:

Thanks guys, and especially Kaliraver, you didnt have to =)

I will fulfill the orders and specify better in an eventual other GB.

I'm not sure if you already know about this, but when you do your next group buy, you can use this paypal fee calculator to come out with your final price including fees, that way it's already included (and you don't lose money because of it).

Reactions: Sirjump
I'm not sure if you already know about this, but when you do your next group buy, you can use this paypal fee calculator to come out with your final price including fees, that way it's already included (and you don't lose money because of it).

Yeah I'll be more specific. But I noticed when buying from a UK forum member yesterday that when I transferred money in GBP I only had to pay a tiny fee since I already had GBP in my paypal account. So for users with money in account it might not be correct to ad that sum to the total.

Status
Not open for further replies.