Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
GROUP BUY CLOSED

I am getting a few copies for some members. Just so they know they have one reserved:

1. Digitalbabe - 1 item - trade - shipped 18.04, received 29.04
2. Karl01 - 1 item - paid, shipped 18.04, received 21.04
3. Kaliraver - 1 item - paid - shipped 20.04, received 02.05
4. sengboy - 1 item - paid - shipped 20.04, received 02.05
5. The_ps_hero - 1 item - trade - shipped 26.04, received 07.05, received The Town 10.05.
6. Antman - 1 item - paid - shipped 26.04, received 30.04
7. vinnyt007 - 1 item - paid - shipped 26.04, received 07.05
8. Scorpius - 1 item - paid - shipped 26.04, received 29.04
12. dinamite2 - 1 item - paid - shipped 30.04, received 05.05
13. Richfell - 1 item - paid - shipped 30.04, received 07.05
14. coxy - 1 item - paid - shipped 30.04, received 11.05
9. jimk - 4 items - paid - shipped 02.05, received 06.05
10. jimmy - 1 item - paid - shipped 02.05, received 10.05
11. Il Furiano - 1 item - paid - shipped 02.05, received 07.05
15. surfury - 1 item - paid - shipped 02.05, received 07.05
16. Buffalo MX - 1 item - trade - shipped 02.05

There is a 2-4 day delivery time from the online store to my house. I will pay in advance but will require paypal payment or confirmed trade before I ship. I will get back to you on pm when I receive the steelbooks.

Price is $52 (USD) + paypal fee per item incl. worldwide shipping
Price is 32 euro or £28.5 + paypal fee per item incl. european shipping

*** Mark: US Dollar has lost value against NOK so price for new orders are $52. ***

Will appreciate a tip for the job but not required.
This is all at cost. I dont charge for packing this time as I have some boxes and bubble wrap saved from previous orders.

Stock is low at warehouse now so I cannot guarantee any more orders, but feel free to inquire.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaliraver and Coxy
Looks like I will get a copy for everyone on the list. Order went from "ordered" to "not sent". Fingers crossed =)

Expecting a few steels in today and the rest in a couple of days. In Norway the Easter holiday was from thursday to monday, so today is the first workday.

Hi Sirjump,

Is it too late to get in on this? Mines taking a while to get to me and I'm desperate to watch Legacy.

Hi Sirjump,

Is it too late to get in on this? Mines taking a while to get to me and I'm desperate to watch Legacy.

Ditto, although I have already watched a Blu of Legacy as I have the Amazon special. I just want to make sure I get hold of this Swedish SB. Can you put me down for one to the UK?

I'll check with store in the morning. I am not sure if they have more since my last 3 ordered are still showing as "not sent".

Groupbuy is now closed. Online store is sold out. No more inquiries please =)

Just to clarify: Everyone in the list in the first post will get the steel(s) they have ordered. But I cant get any more for new members.

Last edited:
6 more steels arrived today in mint condition. Packing and sending asap. First post updated.

Sirjump-added "Closed" to thread title, and a note to the OP. This helps folks see that you've completed the buy.The thread will remain open for any inquiries from buyers that have already paid.

Reactions: Sirjump
mine's shipped,oh okay,cool.

your steelbook should be in any day now,let me know when you receive it.

cheer's.

edit: sirjump say's their all in perfect shape,We are the Lucky Bunch so thanks Sirjumpm,Look at some of these a user received on another forum

Tron.jpg

Tron2.jpg

bottom... middle, between the front and bottom

2 other forum's said they received there's like that.

Last edited:
Sirjump-received mine today-great packaging-thank you! I'll leave feedback today, and set aside a "The Mechanic" Steelbook from FS once they arrive. Thanks!

edit: sirjump say's their all in perfect shape,We are the Lucky Bunch so thanks Sirjumpm,Look at some of these a user received on another forum

2 other forum's said they received there's like that.
--------
All the steelbooks I got were perfect. Inspected them all before shipping. I dont know where the ones you showed pics came from (discshop.se??) but the online store I bought from were impeccable.

Enjoy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.