[CLOSED] True Detective Season 1 Blu-ray Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
This group buy will not proceed if the UK artwork is same as the art already published for Target & Future Shop.

Details TBD based on this issue, so for now it's a simple "request a copy", but no one will be held to their request until more details are known about the UK version and orders have been placed with Target.

Thanks

1) Australia @Futurhythm x1
2) Australia @ghostwhowalks x2 ?
4) USA @MGD
5) @RabbitChen x2 ?

Last edited:
This group buy will not proceed if the UK artwork is same as the art already published for Target & Future Shop.

Details TBD based on this issue, so for now it's a simple "request a copy", but no one will be held to their request until more details are known about the UK version and orders have been placed with Target.

Thanks
Amazon UK seem to have this now with same artwork, so I'd like to duck out please.

I'm in. 1x to Australia please.
JB Hi-Fi seem to have this release now, dunno if you wanna keep on for the UK one:

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...ime/true-detective-season-1-steelbook/704881/

Reactions: Futurhythm
Target version is much better than the UK artwork (blu banner & rating logos printed on the slipcover...), hope this group buy will go live soon :)

Count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.