Status
Not open for further replies.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
[CLOSED] X-Men: First Class (UK) (play.com Exclusive Steelbook) Group Buy

I am starting this Group Buy mainly, but not exclusively, for our Overseas members who cannot buy from play.com direct due to their shipping policy.

Release Date 31st October 2011 Release thread here

I would prefer to deal in multiple purchases for members as postage should be cheaper and would suggest purchasing in pairs, but singular purchases are just as welcome. Note this is a Triple Play Steelbook could weigh approx 210g (sorry if metric, just a lot easier to work out).

Costs: Steelbook £17.50 each, Packaging, costs,£3 each, etc Postage at cost TBA (depends on whether tracking is required). Payment to be made by 17th October 2011 by Paypal in UK funds by PPG ALL fees to be covered by the purchaser. Please note I can take USD, CAN as well as € & good old GBP, just prefer GBP as I then know how much to charge to covers costs etc. If unable to pay in GBP please advise, thanks.

There are various other UK Exclusives which are being released through September, October as I have detailed in this thread. Postage costs can be minimised if further purchases are made. Please PM me for details.

I have received certain requests already which I have listed below. Please contact me in this thread for further details. I do realise that there are a lot coming out worldwide in September and October.

X-Men: First Class (UK) (play.com Exclusive Steelbook)
01. me Paid
02. me Paid
03. me Paid
04. Shanester* Switched to Masterblaster's GB
05. Buffalo MX (multigroup with Pulp Fiction) Paid, shipped 01/12/11
09. JjL Paid, sent 05/11/11, rec'd 14/11/11
10. athana* Switched to Masterblaster's GB
14. RobertJoseph17 (multigroup with Pulp Fiction) Paid, sent 01/11/11, rec'd 17/11/11
15. RobertJoseph17 (multigroup with Pulp Fiction) Paid, sent 01/11/11, rec'd 17/11/11

16. chipvideo* Switched to Masterblaster's GB
17. chipvideo* Switched to Masterblaster's GB
18. boba_fett300 (multigroup with Pulp Fiction) Paid, sent 04/11/11, rec'd 26/11/11
19. boba_fett300 (multigroup with Pulp Fiction) Paid, sent 04/11/11, rec'd 26/11/11
20. tossin (send with other Steels) Paid, sent 03/11/11, rec'd 08/11/11

21. Drum18 (send with other Steel) Paid in full, sent 02/11/11, rec'd 11/11/11
22. Keeblur Paid in full, sent 03/11/11, rec'd 10/11/11
23. Steelie Paid in full, sent 31/10/11
24. jetthead* Switched to Masterblaster's GB
25. Holly Go (send with other Steel) Paid in full, sent 07/11/11
26. pab1219 Paid, sent 03/11/11, rec'd 08/11/11

NO MORE NOW

This is the end of the list, UK version is now OOS & OOP.

See post#94 I have added an option to have the French version in addition. This will be an additional £28 before Postage & tips.

OK, play have done it again and told me there's a limit of 5 per household although this household rule apparently is actually per account. So can anyone who can help either PM me or apsmith21 or post in this or the other play thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this GB closed? Asked to be added never did one before what do I do?

Surf is organising the group buy with others helping get a few towards it. If there's any space Surf might be able to add you to a reserve list. Best sending him a PM.

Cheers Ross

Is this GB closed? Asked to be added never did one before what do I do?

Not yet as such but it's getting close. 3 things need to happen.
1) I need a reliable local source due to play's limitations, I cannot just order more.
2) You would need to qualify for the GB (which you obviously do as you're posting here).
3) I would require a reference eBay or similar.

If you satisfy 2 & 3, then I can put you on list with others awaiting 1 to be satisfied, over which I have no control and cannot guarantee a copy but I will try.

Holly, see my above answer. We will try I promise.

Thanks please let me know!!!!!!:D

I sent you a PM...But you answered alreay, just let me know, i sent you the titles on my wishlist from uk, if you hear of any group send me a mesage..

Last edited:
Thanks please let me know!!!!!!:D

I sent you a PM...

Got PM will reply in morning UK time: (no kids at home tonight :naughty:).

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

If anyone in UK who originally offered to help and posted in this thread and is still able to help, can they repost with an amount and the general area they are located if not in their profile. Many thanks guys and gals. :drool:

i've got one x-men & one pulp fiction for you dave.
like i said before im already helping out members here,that's all i have spare.

Apparently this is OOS and one of my "suppliers" has hit a snag with play.com. We will endeavour to supply everyone on the list and some of these have been put to a well known GB provider. Anybody UK, preferably London, based who can chip in with 1 or possibly 2 would be well rewarded.

To both JjL and Dantom04 unfortunately as stated in the OP the list is now closed as title is OOS at play.com and I have no more "suppliers". If some turn up then you're top of the list but otherwise, with regret I am unable to help.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.