[CLOSED] Zero Dark Thirty Future Shop Exclusive Slipcover Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
I will be hosting a small GB for those interested in the upcoming Zero Dark Thirty Slipcover release from FutureShop.

Thread for release here : https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showthread.php?p=526467#post526467

Future Shop Link here: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=8b8f79b24a13a259e0f2761310ded0f5en02

m2203861.jpg

GB Participants:
1) PunkNinja
2) Top_cat2
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

First some rules about joining my GB:
1) HDN GB Rules Apply to this GB. The rules can be found here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/15873/

2) If you post in this thread and request copies there is no backing out. If you back out your banned from my GB's forever. Period. No exceptions to this rule.

3) Limit of 3 copies per member.

Payment Details:
1) I cannot be left holding onto spares due to non-payment. Payment has to be upfront and paid in full exactly 5 days prior to release date. I will send out Invoices 7 days before release date to everyone. Please do not make early payment either as the price can change so its preferred you make payment AFTER I send you the GB Invoice. If you sign up for the GB with less than 7 days left to release you need to make payment right away.

2) Payments are to be made in Canadian funds, via paypal gift option. No exceptions.

Pricing Details for this GB:
1) Price per copy is $28 CAD including taxes. $1 HDN fee per copy will be added to every copy ordered making it a total of $29 per copy per HDN rules here: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/15873/

2) Packaging fees will be $3 per copy and 50 cents for every additional copy added on top of the price above. I will ship in a box with bubble wrap.

3) Tip are always appreciated for my time and effort. :)

Other Details:

1) Since shipping is not cheap from Canada Post, it's always a good idea to have multiple items shipped together. Once you have paid for an item I will keep it aside and ship it along with other items from future GB's if you wish. The choice is yours. I will be hosting other GB's FYI regularly for most Future Shop exclusives with release dates in April and forward :)

2) As I said before if you back-out after signing up for my GB you will be blacklisted from my GB's forever.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHIPPING COST:
- Shipping depends on your location. Please be sure to check the shipping price BEFORE committing to this GB because the prices listed here are the prices from CanadaPost. They are NOT cheap but that's unfortunately the only way to ship from Canada. This shipping price list may not be exact and you are subject to pay exact amount of shipping cost as it comes up when your package is weighed and ready to go. Please do not join this GB if you do not agree to these terms.
Shipping for USA
US.gif

Air:
1: 10$
2-3: 16$
Expedited 4 days (with tracking)
3: 22$
4-5: 25$
6-7: 27$
8-9: 28$

Shipping for Europe:
UK.gif
DE.gif
FR.gif
italy.png
ES.gif
Netherlands.png

International Air: (6-10 business days)
1: 18$
2-3: 35$
4-7: 52$
International Xpresspost: (4 business days WITH TRACKING)
1-3: 69$ (up to 1 kg)
4-10: 90$ (up to 2.5 kg)

Others:
mexico.png
china.jpg
thailand.png
KR.gif
AU.gif

International Air: (6-10 business days)
1: 20$
2-3: 38$
4-7: 55$
International Xpresspost: (7 business days WITH TRACKING)
1-3: 75$ (up to 1 kg)
4-10: 98$ (up to 2.5 kg)

ONE MORE TIME I REPEAT IF AFTER SIGNING UP FOR THE GB YOU BACKOUT OR DONT PAY ON TIME YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED FROM ALL FUTURE GB'S FROM ME. PERIOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey JB ... just some of my thoughts here ... but when this gets released and has actual pics ... it may become quite popular. I am one who is waiting for real pics as im not really feeling the stock art ... but if the stock has as special texture or print method it still might convince me and others I presume.

time will tell ... If you dont get your 10+ people then GB fee refunded as always.

ps. 100+ members have checked out this thread.

hey JB ... just some of my thoughts here ... but when this gets released and has actual pics ... it may become quite popular. I am one who is waiting for real pics as im not really feeling the stock art ... but if the stock has as special texture or print method it still might convince me and others I presume.

time will tell ... If you dont get your 10+ people then GB fee refunded as always.

ps. 100+ members have checked out this thread.

I figured as much hence why I was waiting myself. Thanks for posting though. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.