Purchase link: Cloud Atlas

Actual Pictures thanks to Kron

51A91K5kxoL.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 284
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn so does this mean Non English sections won't be subtitled?

I don't know. I could be wrong. But I watched Only God Forgives for the first time (German Steelbook release) and didn't have a clue what was going on with the foreign bits as it only brought up German subs (had to 'Google translate' as I was watching!!!):(

Going to wait and see what the story is with this before I commit to anything.

Reactions: ocielz
Pre-ordered for 17 € !! I don't use to make blind buys, but the brilliant design of the steelbook, its great price and the look of the Wachowsky's film have made me go for it!

Reactions: Bagman99
I don't know. I could be wrong. But I watched Only God Forgives for the first time (German Steelbook release) and didn't have a clue what was going on with the foreign bits as it only brought up German subs (had to 'Google translate' as I was watching!!!):(

Going to wait and see what the story is with this before I commit to anything.

If this is the same Disc as the US release than it should come with English subs :D

So you can turn off the subs but will need them during the non English sections? So.... Best to have English subs on the whole time, regardless? :/

Just got the Amazon.de email confirming the release date change...

"Cloud Atlas Steelbook (exklusiv bei Amazon.de) [Blu-ray] [Limited Edition]"
Bisheriges voraussichtliches Lieferdatum : 28. April 2014 - 29. April 2014
Neues voraussichtliches Lieferdatum : 29. März 2014 - 31. März 2014

Reactions: Bluprint
Ended up cancelling mine today. It was a blind buy and now it's close to release I realise I'm not overly fussed about it. Maybe at some point I'll pick it up, just not yet.

Just a heads-up: this is most likely a repackage of the previous German release and that one had on-screen text translated into German. Like during the Somni interview when she speaks in Korean (I think) and the interviewer doesn't understand, a translation appears on a nearby screen, in German. I still ordered it for the packaging.