CollectorEmtee: Nolan Collection

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
Collection banner Christopher Nolan.jpg

Hey all, been here for quite some so it's time to share my side of addiction.....And that can be easily described with one name: Christopher Nolan

I collect all kinds of stuff which carries Nolan's name on it so this thread won't be only steelbooks, but other various editions as well....hope you will like it......enjoy!

The Dark Knight Rises, Interstellar, Dunkirk coming soon!​

Last edited:
Appreciate all the comments guys.

Trying to upload TDK and INCEPTION pics but can't fit all of them in just one post as there is too many pics to upload. Hopefully apsmith will be able to help me out with this....

Wow you really are a dedicated collector. Your Batman items in particular are really spectacular. Good luck with completing your collection! ;)

Ok, this was a tough one - managed to add all Inception editions so this thread should be finally complete....Enjoy + thanks for checking out!

Another update - this time with older stuff I missed before when I wan't collecting:

Batman Begins Best Buy Limited Edition Giftset Dvd
Batman Begins Deluxe Edition Dvd (US)
Batman Begins Limited Edition Giftset Blu-Ray
Insomnia Blu-Ray
Memento 10th Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray
Memento Lenticular Slipcase Edition Blu-Ray
The Dark Knight SteelBook Edition Dvd (US)

1015075c.jpg
1015010.jpg
1015140.jpg
1014350.jpg
1014386.jpg
1014364.jpg
1015026.jpg

OMG! Granted I have a couple of Dark Knight editions that you would kill for (assuming their not in your collection already) but being a Nolan collector myself I'm EXTREMELY impressed by your Memento lineup. :)

Reactions: CollectorEmtee