Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2022
Puchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $29.98 (Shout) - $24.49 (Amazon)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

FcyzsEjWQAIB1Re.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't find much info on it, been searching for a while but no mentioning of it being exclusive, so I asked someone on reddit who has it for some info maybe he knows?
but man does it look amazing, here is an unboxing I saw

Indeed, the box is GREAT! The rest, not much so (especially those „3d glasses” :rofl:).
Therefore, 100 or more for that... (n)

EDIT: good that you put an video for that, cause from your picture could not get what's with that GREAT box, not getting any layers nor the colors (maybe if you had made a close-up and a slightly off-axis shot could pull better details than that... for another time). Yet, thanks for sharing! Haven't had any idea about this version. :thanks:

Reactions: Billy Talent
Indeed, the box is GREAT! The rest, not much so (especially those „3d glasses” :rofl:).
Therefore, 100 or more for that... (n)
Thats the cheapest now unfortunately one for $99,99 and the other for $299.99 :dizzy:
I saw a New listing for $45 so I made a deal with a ebay seller for 35$, i got real lucky.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Opened my steel a few days ago, and boy is this lovely. Really love it. Also, it's spot gloss, rather than matte. There's a base layer of gloss, with a real high quality matte on top, except for the title. That'll probably be why the colours are so solid & vivid.

Just watched this a few days ago.. the transfer is unbelievabl. One of the best looking 4k discs I’ve seen. I use a oled cx.
I've been going back and forth on whether to get this or not for my partner since it was announced, think you've finally pushed me to get it (although the Amazon price drop helps, nearly €20 cheaper for me now with all fees than it was on release). We tried watching it recently on her old DVD copy and even she (as someone that tries to tell me that I'm silly for rebuying movies on blu-ray/4K) said it looked really bad so we stopped.