Crisis (Cancelled) [NBC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
1899725_485209634935819_1811129504_o.jpg

To bring the most powerful people in the world to their knees... threaten what they hold most dear.

It's field trip day for the students of Ballard High, a school that educates the children of Washington, D.C.'s elite, top-of-their-industry CEOs, international diplomats, political power players, even the President's son. But when their bus is ambushed on a secluded rural road, the teenagers and their chaperones are taken, igniting a national crisis.

Now, with some of the country's most powerful parents at the mercy of one vengeful mastermind, the question arises: How far would you go and what would you become to ensure your child's safe return? With so many parents and dignitaries put into play with nowhere to turn and no one to trust, the unthinkable grows from the select families at risk to an entire nation at stake.

"Crisis" stars Gillian Anderson ("The X-Files"), Dermot Mulroney ("August: Osage County"), Lance Gross ("House of Payne"), Rachael Taylor ("666 Park Avenue"), James Lafferty ("One Tree Hill"), Max Martini ("Pacific Rim"), Halston Sage ("Neighbors"), Stevie Lynn Jones ("Runaways"), Max Schneider ("How to Rock"), Michael Beach ("Insidious: Chapter 2") and Joshua Erenberg ("Suburgatory").

The series was created by executive producer and writer Rand Ravich ("Life"). Far Shariat ("I Love You Phillip Morris," "Life") and Phillip Noyce ("The Giver," "Salt") also serve as executive producers. Noyce also directed the pilot. "Crisis" is a production of 20th Century Fox Television.

Attachments

• Crisis.jpg
    Crisis.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
caught the first episode...very intriguing show, and lots of good actors too...
I hope they can continue the momentum of the pilot episode!

I have this and most of the other stuff that aired on sunday recorded, i think all that i've watched from then was the walking dead. I'll hopefully have time to watch it tonight.

I saw it as I am a big Gillian Anderson fan. I found the first episode a little overacted, but I will give this one a chance.

So this is why she left Hannibal? Hopefully she will come back later in the season...

Probably that and Hannibal not really even having good enough ratings the first season to get renewed. I personally love Hannibal. I did get to watch the first episode and enjoyed it, but we'll have to see how the show plays out.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
Probably that and Hannibal not really even having good enough ratings the first season to get renewed. I personally love Hannibal. I did get to watch the first episode and enjoyed it, but we'll have to see how the show plays out.

Hannibal to me is the most pleasing series that has come out of television for some time.

The pacing, environments, acting, script and overall look and feel of the series is unique and very classy.

I love every minute of Hannibal. I can understand that America isn't that enthousiastic about it due to some graphical violence and how Hannibal is being told, would hate for the series to stop due to low ratings.

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Hannibal to me is the most pleasing series that has come out of television for some time.

The pacing, environments, acting, script and overall look and feel of the series is unique and very classy.

I love every minute of Hannibal. I can understand that America isn't that enthousiastic about it due to some graphical violence and how Hannibal is being told, would hate for the series to stop due to low ratings.

Alot of times here it's not even that a show isn't good or anything like that. Most of the time, imo, it's that we just have too damn many tv channels, that have good shows airing at the same time, and with more and more people watching solely from their dvr, these shows lose ratings.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
Alot of times here it's not even that a show isn't good or anything like that. Most of the time, imo, it's that we just have too damn many tv channels, that have good shows airing at the same time, and with more and more people watching solely from their dvr, these shows lose ratings.

That's what makes it a killing market.

But doesn't the ratings system also show how many households (connections) recorded the episode to watch later?

That should also count as a 'view' don't ya think?

Or are the ratings based on how many people watch te episode while it is broadcast at that specific time?

That's what makes it a killing market.

But doesn't the ratings system also show how many households (connections) recorded the episode to watch later?

That should also count as a 'view' don't ya think?

Or are the ratings based on how many people watch te episode while it is broadcast at that specific time?

If i'm correct, there are certain market areas that most of the ratings come from. Live viewing is counted, but some networks have also started counting people who watch it on their free on demand channels, for the three days after the original air date. Last that i knew, dvr recordings aren't counted at all, but that may have changed.

I record everything, even sports, because there are too many commercials, and because i watch way too much tv. I can watch an hour long show in 40-42 minutes, and a 30 minute show in 18-20. If i record a hockey game, i can start watching roughly when the second period is half over, and catch up to live viewing, almost exactly at the end of the game.

Yeah, someone I know well has her viewing habits counted by a rating agency...it's completely random (according to them), and she has to wear a device to pick up signals...so weird when she told me, haha...I was jealous!

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
I saw it as I am a big Gillian Anderson fan. I found the first episode a little overacted, but I will give this one a chance.

yeah the teeny-bopper side is a bit overacted so I hope they can focus on the drama of the parents than the high school kids....