custom blu ray cover art.......

If this isn't allowed I'm sorry and please delete....

Well I had a contact for quite some time that would charge me 4.00 for the first printed artwork and 2.00 for everyone there after to print up for me.there's a few custom cover art sites I would send him links from and he would print up and cut and mail to me....I did this cause as we all know some artwork sucks....well he changed jobs and was no longer able to so this......well what I'm wondering is if anyone here has a good printer and can do for me and I pay for SHIPPING and PRINTING......I've spent well over 300.00 in custom cover art being printed and shipped and want to get some more done for newer movies....

If anyone can and is interested in making some money for printing and shipping message me.

Thanks, and again if this isn't allowed sorry and delete.

Last edited:
It's fine. If someone comes forward, perhaps this thread could further discussion.

It's illegal to sell you the artwork printed. However it's not illegal to charge you for printing and shipping cost... If you ask someone to do it for you publicly make sure to say you'll pay for printing and shipping, not you'll pay for the cover itself. Though it's semantics it's important for the site not to get in trouble.

With that said, I wish we had more artists here so we could have a full fledged custom cover art thread. I've done a few, but not too many... I've started more, but never finished them.

This is my latest work in progress:

BigBangTheoryS1Test.jpg

*I didn't draw the front, I just found it and used it with the rest of the artwork to make the cover...

It's still a work in progress... :D

Yes Jeff thanks fot input I def meant I will pay for printing and shipping cause I like this site and def wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble, and nice cover work by the way

It's illegal to sell you the artwork printed. However it's not illegal to charge you for printing and shipping cost... If you ask someone to do it for you publicly make sure to say you'll pay for printing and shipping, not you'll pay for the cover itself. Though it's semantics it's important for the site not to get in trouble.

With that said, I wish we had more artists here so we could have a full fledged custom cover art thread. I've done a few, but not too many... I've started more, but never finished them.

This is my latest work in progress:

BigBangTheoryS1Test.jpg

*I didn't draw the front, I just found it and used it with the rest of the artwork to make the cover...

It's still a work in progress... :D

Last edited:
Now that BBT cover is awesome!! Great job! Once it's finished please let me know. Thanks

@LuFeng: Maybe I can help you out if it's not 100 covers and you aren't in a rush ;) Write me a pm