Custom Video Game Stickerbooks & Inside Arts

Well I wanted to post pics of some of my custom stickerbooks if that's ok? But I also wanted to show off my custom Video Game inside artworks, because the custom threads I can't seem to find any video games. I only see movies in those so I figured here we could post our custom Video game steel/sticker stuff.

I'll show the custom Stickerbooks first (My custom one is on the Right or top for Spine):

Dead Island (Original Compared to mine) FRONT (I messed up on the cutting so the top has some white paint marker added in lol it looks dumb but whatever:
DSC00010.jpg

DI BACK (For some reason it wouldn't print out right and the leggings part on her kept printing out reddish, only the left leg though and I have no idea why, also why it looks lighter):
DSC00014.jpg

DI SPINE (I had to custom make the I in Island because there was no logo I could find that had the I in it, they all had the Hanging guy):
DSC00015.jpg

DI INSIDE with inside stuff:
DSC00018-1.jpg

DI INSIDE (Custom Artwork no spine I don't really do spines :():
DSC00019.jpg

Saints Row The Third (Don't have the original to compare to but I based mine off the pictures of the original)

SR The Third FRONT (Before the purple coloring):
DSC00026.jpg

SR Third BACK (before coloring & a little different than the original):
DSC00027.jpg

SR Third SPINE (I really like this one I think it looks really good):
DSC00030.jpg

SR Third Inside Art (Don't have game yet lol):
DSC00023.jpg

SR Third Full Front (by the way the Mature logo was only added because it was hard to find a picture I wanted and the only one I could find had an RP rating so I had to edit in an M logo because I'm not that great at editing something completely out):
DSC00022.jpg

SR Third (w/Purple coloring, I intended on doing this before hand so I tested purple on the case before putting on the stickers which you can see a little on the picture of the front. I used a Sharpie which didn't turn out so well as you can see, but I'm going to try some things to see if I can make it look better eventually):
DSC00073.jpg

That's it for custom video game stickerbooks, now here's some custom insides.

Sonic Generations (no spine, as I said before I don't really do spines):
DSC00064.jpg

Crackdown 2 (This one would of looked nice with the spine done):
DSC00053.jpg

Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (This one should of been done with the spine because it looks too messed up without it but still looks nice, also I know the girl on the left isn't in the regular Red Alert 3 (I think) but I just wanted an inside with the girls in it lol):
DSC00058.jpg

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (Those line looking things at the top are my shades lol, it's a little hard to see but hopefully it's ok?):
DSC00071.jpg

Duke Nukem Forever (no spine but I used the original inside from the regular case):
DSC00046.jpg

Batman Arkham City (Penguin Edition and you can see my reflection lol, this one was printed on paper in b/w and then colored with highlighters for some small spots):
DSC00047.jpg

Making of Resident Evil 5:
DSC00042.jpg

Making of RE5 INSIDE (I don't really like this one as it was my first one but for now I don't care lol I'll change it one of these days. Also printed on paper and in b/w then colored, the left picture is also off centered):
DSC00043.jpg

Should I use spoilers or is this fine? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: FanOfGaming
I think that official Stickerbooks use such high-quality stickers that they'll be nigh impossible to completely recreate; not only that, but if anyone ever got caught mass producing copies of obviously-fake Stickerbooks, the publisher/copyright owner of the game (possibly Scanovo as well to protect their rep) would go after the person making the profits and distributing them pretty hard.

Really like what you did, but for me, I don't think I could ever own a VG steelbook knowing that it was fake or that I created it, lol....but if it's just to mess around and be creative and not have them be part of your collection, then excellent job man, you've got some great design ideas!!!

I agree with Oscar on the 'fake' bit, but I do enjoy how you did the DI and SR stickers. The regular stickerbooks give off the feeling that it's 'ashamed' to be a stickerbook, so it tries to hide it - but here it's in plain sight, with the upscaled borders. I really like that.

The clear sticker stickerbooks actually look great in person. Surprisingly. ie. Inglorious Bastards france

I don't know I just figured I'd rather have a cheaper made stickerbook instead of an expensive one just for some stickers and no real quality besides the sticker itself. Plus this way I can fix anything I don't like about the stickerbook or make it even better if need be, I know mine didn't turn out perfect but having a real stickerbook to me doesn't really feel any different than making my own. I mean they are selling these steelbooks themselves to be customized :p so why not.

Also it's kind of disappointing when they put no real effort into how they apply stickers on the real stickerbooks. Like having off centered stickers makes me feel like they really don't care.